out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tbh, whether this is true or just a re-hash of the last time Nedved "hated him/forced him out", I'm personally not that interested in the opinion of Nedved as a director, or whatever he does. We've made so many mistakes since he had input.

Jun 16, 2020

This is more worrying. He always defend his players but now he starts to blame their quality :shifty:
He clearly lost the locker room
Btw a month ago:

Max Allegri is not worried about Juventus’ injury crisis because it is a part of the game.
Around the same period:

Max Allegri admitted in his post-match press conference after Juventus’ match against Sassuolo that Angel di Maria suffered a repeat of an injury he had weeks ago.
Now the attacker could be sidelined for up to half a month after suffering an abductor issue.

The Italian journalist, Marcello Chirico, has now accused Allegri of a history of aggravating the injuries of his players.
He says that started when he was the manager of AC Milan. He writes in his column on Calciomercato:

“Deciding to field convalescent players, or in any case not in perfect condition, is however an ancient vice of Allegri , and of his complacent technical staff. He did it too when he was coaching Milan, precisely in the 2011/12 season, the one in which he fought for the Scudetto with Conte until the last day.
“In March of that season Thiago Silva, after having accused a muscle discomfort during the week, he was however sent to the field against Roma, worsening the situation and then not being able to use him for a few months, right at the decisive moment of the season.”
Makes me think of Chiesa’s injury. He was sidelined, we sended him back on the pitch and it became worse.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri:Today people mistake the rule for the exception. It cannot be like that. I adore the quality of my players, I sought them out and wanted them. I don’t have any established tactics, I adapt the game to their qualities. I’m not a phenomenon because of that, it’s my job. The player is made up of details that must always be considered.
Clearly Max adapted his tactics ti qualities of McKennie and Kean on RW and LW.
this dude is a dead man walking.

- - - Updated - - -

This is gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot was set to leave a week before mercato closed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this dude is a dead man walking.
that's the bottom line. i'll forever be grateful for his 1st tenure, but now it looks like the end is inevitable. btw i don't even care about his interviews, he always was the same: very few actual insights, some words on formation, defense of the squad/team/club in response to the inevitable provocation from journalists, some jokes, and we can go home. so i don't mind his interviews. unfortunately he's doing a bad job, the squad is badly prepared, and that's the only thing that matters.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
God damn. That’s one of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen from a head coach of a club.

Excuses, lies, moaning, cliches and lack of accountability. It’s a disgrace tbh.

Didn’t he say just two days ago “everyone needs to shut up and work” and yet he goes and talks all of this nonsense to a noted Juventus-hating journalist (Sconcerti) and newspaper (CdS)

This is a disgraceful interview and would warrant an immediate sacking from any serious club after the disastrous start to the season we’ve had.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
that's the bottom line. i'll forever be grateful for his 1st tenure, but now it looks like the end is inevitable. btw i don't even care about his interviews, he always was the same: very few actual insights, some words on formation, defense of the squad/team/club in response to the inevitable provocation from journalists, some jokes, and we can go home. so i don't mind his interviews. unfortunately he's doing a bad job, the squad is badly prepared, and that's the only thing that matters.
I agree with your point on match interviews. He has to do them. But this Corriere dela Sera interview was voluntary. He’s trying to build a case for himself but all he says are excuses. He says he counted on a certain XI at least 2 stars are out with long term injuries and one was on the market with a few days to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the whole Agnelli regime should gtfo with Max as well.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Team has minus ten in confidence. What do the coach do? Go to media and say "yeah, they suck but what can I do?"
Seriously. Are you high?

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "After Benfica I stopped to talk to Rui Costa, I wouldn’t stop. He told me that today football is upside down, if a player makes a good pass he is already a phenomenon. If he makes a forty-metre pass, double phenomenon. But in football it must be normal to pass the ball well, to know how to launch it."

Also Allegri: "He knows how to move. I miss Rabiot a lot today. A lot of people discuss him, but Rabiot does 13-14 good things per game and he always weighs in on the pitch. Let’s go back to the point of before, Rabiot has technique and physique."
1. Tied his shoes.
2. Called his mom during the break, said she was fantastic
3. Drank water
4. Lost his pony tail, but found it again
5. Passed the ball to Bonucci
6. Ran with the ball into three opponents
7. Lost the ball but yelled at the referee
8. Backtracked once and recovered the ball
9. Took a risk! Took a shot, hit row Z but the important part was the high risk/reward
10. He ran a bit
11. Didn't complain when I took him off
12. Took down a player in a dangerous area, but it was the thought that counted
13. I am struggling to come up with things he does but maybe he looks big, not imposing, but big.
14. No way he makes 14 good things per game.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Giving allegri the chance to make a squad is the best idea ever. He said cancelo is not good enought in defence, and than we excange him with danilo. He would change vlahovic for maguire if he would have a chance.

Streeeeeeet today!

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Max just threw his players under the bus.

We've come to a point where there is no going back. You can clearly see that no one is taking his side. It's obvious that binibene and Nedved are against him. The players too. I believe the only one still showing little faith in him is AA.

With that being said, It's just a matter of time before he gets fired

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Way to throw your players under the bus. Loca as first sub, what a vote of confidence

- - - Updated - - -

Max just threw his players under the bus.

We've come to a point where there is no going back. You can clearly see that no one is taking his side. It's obvious that binibene and Nedved are against him. The players too. I believe the only one still showing little faith in him is AA.

With that being said, It's just a matter of time before he gets fired
Yea, but why wait?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Did he really compare his strategy to Madrid? Lmao

They may let teams have the ball occasionally... but they also have a midfield that can play out under pressure with ease and probably put together more dangerous counter attacks in a Month than we do in 3 fucking seasons

They sit back and sucker punch you... we sit back and hoof it away like a team fighting for survival.

Football has moved on from Allegri

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
‘I miss rabiot’ come on max…

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t believe how unfit and unprepared the players seem. What a failure from Allegri and his staff.

look at this: https://www.legaseriea.it/en/serie-a/statistics/MediaKm

Depressing reading. We only have 7 players in the top 100 on this list, of which only 5 have played more than 100 minutes. We have no one in the top 40 (Gatti with only 90 mins aside). So it begs the question. If we’re not covering as much distance as our opponents, why do we look so tired and why do we only turn up for 20 mins a game?

Even last year we at least turned up for 45 minutes a game
Maybe he lost the dressing room a long time ago.
Unmotivated team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 36, Guests: 142)