out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If he resigns himself, does he still get paid out for his contract?

I would assume he won’t because he’s the one walking out an the contract himself but can’t be certain.

In any event, that seems to be best solution for everyone involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

I would assume he won’t because he’s the one walking out an the contract himself but can’t be certain.

Don't think he will ever admit that he is wrong.

Best case scenario is that we convince him to sign with a golden handshake.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

it will never happen.
Last time he didn't manage for 2 years just to keep getting his checks from Juventus. He was on 6.5m.
Now he is on 9.5m. Imagine him giving up 24m by resigning.

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
Where the feck is the president? yeah he is the cause of all this mess. Meltdown started when he sacked Marotta for glory hog syndrome and focussed all the powers on himself. What a useless bloke

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I agree with your point on match interviews. He has to do them. But this Corriere dela Sera interview was voluntary. He’s trying to build a case for himself but all he says are excuses. He says he counted on a certain XI at least 2 stars are out with long term injuries and one was on the market with a few days to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the whole Agnelli regime should gtfo with Max as well.
https://www.corriere.it/sport/calci...si-77ff76c2-35ee-11ed-a61e-565e99394797.shtml

it literally starts by saying this isn't an interview, it's a chat between two travelers. and sconcerti isn't even a journalist who likes juventus. sconcerti also makes a remark about not even taking notes, he wrote this article based on his memory. i wonder whether allegri even knew that it was gonna be published. if allegri asked for it then he picked one of the worst people for the job as sconcerti often attacks juventus as an organization.

unfortunately allegri's remarks are spot on. i'm saying unfortunately because it's his fucking job ffs, and we shouldn't be in that situation if he did a better job in the last 1,5 years. not that it's any consolation but at least he knows what's not working. also, compare these remarks to some obligatory post-match interviews, like it was 2 diff people: he never throws his players under the bus during interviews (see those "we played well", "kean did some good things" which are unacceptable for some fans), but this time he's quoted criticizing some of them.

some remarks he made, besides those 2-3 tweets:
- benfica penalty wasn't on miretti (who he praises and protects btw), but on paredes, who hasn't played for 6 months, so a mistake is not unexpected from him
- cuadrado can't play 2 positions at once anymore (yeah, we noticed)
- with benfica we should have scored the 2nd
- shit happens with other clubs too, see bayern-barca, guests played a brilliant first half then got outmuscled
- miretti is very good but he can't be expected to completely replace pogba
- we have issues with attacking on the wings
- he knows that we have no players to create something in the last 30 meters of the pitch, that's why we hired pogba and di maria
- he liked the mercato but can't put those players on the pitch
- we stop making an effort too early, this is his job to solve the issue (it fucking is, dude), daily work is being done but we're making too many technical errors
- there are no attacking patterns, it's the players' decisions (ffs, that's the most worrying thing, and it's been obvious, that's why we need someone else in first place)
- we deserved the 2nd, disallowed goal against roma
- surprised by bremer who's very strong
- expected a lot from milik, and he delivers cause he's good
- rabiot is questioned by many but has 13-14 important moves per game which are lacking
- we have to beat benfica away and haifa twice and see where it gets us
- inda are the strongest in the league even without perisic
- milan has theo and leao who are exceptional and modern players
- we'd be competitive with a full squad

not a lot i can discuss, besides that remark on the lack of the attacking patterns. that's scandalous and unacceptable.

i also missed any remark on any potential reason for those millions of injuries. i get that he's missing those players. i get that he's not accountable by the press so he prefers not to talk about it on press conferences. but if it was a friendly and fairly open conversation, i'd welcome something, just a little cue about any change. max isn't helping too much either, but those injuries are literally ruining our season at this point.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
https://www.corriere.it/sport/calci...si-77ff76c2-35ee-11ed-a61e-565e99394797.shtml

it literally starts by saying this isn't an interview, it's a chat between two travelers. and sconcerti isn't even a journalist who likes juventus. sconcerti also makes a remark about not even taking notes, he wrote this article based on his memory. i wonder whether allegri even knew that it was gonna be published. if allegri asked for it then he picked one of the worst people for the job as sconcerti often attacks juventus as an organization.

unfortunately allegri's remarks are spot on. i'm saying unfortunately because it's his fucking job ffs, and we shouldn't be in that situation if he did a better job in the last 1,5 years. not that it's any consolation but at least he knows what's not working. also, compare these remarks to some obligatory post-match interviews, like it was 2 diff people: he never throws his players under the bus during interviews (see those "we played well", "kean did some good things" which are unacceptable for some fans), but this time he's quoted criticizing some of them.

some remarks he made, besides those 2-3 tweets:
- benfica penalty wasn't on miretti (who he praises and protects btw), but on paredes, who hasn't played for 6 months, so a mistake is not unexpected from him
- cuadrado can't play 2 positions at once anymore (yeah, we noticed)
- with benfica we should have scored the 2nd
- shit happens with other clubs too, see bayern-barca, guests played a brilliant first half then got outmuscled
- miretti is very good but he can't be expected to completely replace pogba
- we have issues with attacking on the wings
- he knows that we have no players to create something in the last 30 meters of the pitch, that's why we hired pogba and di maria
- he liked the mercato but can't put those players on the pitch
- we stop making an effort too early, this is his job to solve the issue (it fucking is, dude), daily work is being done but we're making too many technical errors
- there are no attacking patterns, it's the players' decisions (ffs, that's the most worrying thing, and it's been obvious, that's why we need someone else in first place)
- we deserved the 2nd, disallowed goal against roma
- surprised by bremer who's very strong
- expected a lot from milik, and he delivers cause he's good
- rabiot is questioned by many but has 13-14 important moves per game which are lacking
- we have to beat benfica away and haifa twice and see where it gets us
- inda are the strongest in the league even without perisic
- milan has theo and leao who are exceptional and modern players
- we'd be competitive with a full squad

not a lot i can discuss, besides that remark on the lack of the attacking patterns. that's scandalous and unacceptable.

i also missed any remark on any potential reason for those millions of injuries. i get that he's missing those players. i get that he's not accountable by the press so he prefers not to talk about it on press conferences. but if it was a friendly and fairly open conversation, i'd welcome something, just a little cue about any change. max isn't helping too much either, but those injuries are literally ruining our season at this point.
Standard journalistic practice is to tell people their words are going to be published, and Corriere dela Sera is not exactly The Sun. I’m pretty sure he knew what he said is going to be published.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Standard journalistic practice is to tell people their words are going to be published, and Corriere dela Sera is not exactly The Sun. I’m pretty sure he knew what he said is going to be published.
honestly, does it change anything? his points about the players are easy to agree with, and his remark about the lack of attacking patterns is infuriating, unacceptable and sack worthy.

he didn't necessarily build a case for himself, did he

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
honestly, does it change anything? his points about the players are easy to agree with, and his remark about the lack of attacking patterns is infuriating, unacceptable and sack worthy.

he didn't necessarily build a case for himself, did he
It very much did. Unlike trollish post match pressers these are honest words of a man who leads the most successful team in Italy and clearly shows himself to be unfit for the job.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Just can't figure out what changed a man so much. All the interviews during his first stint, whether pre or post match are all enjoyable to read, but now he is bullshitting and being embarrassing most of the time.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I hope the arena makes clear distinguishing though. Support Juventus, boo Allegri. Don't boo all the players, obviously some of them... but not all.

I want to be clear that even if he manages to turn it around, even if we win the league. I want someone that can develop our players, has a philosophy that is more proactive. I will accept if he stays then for another year because our negotiating skills are like kids on Christmas. I'll even salute him, but I will want him out. I wanted him out before, I want him out now, I will want him out then. All for the same reasons, but more so now since he isn't even able to produce results.

You were away from football for two years and according to you (Allegri), football has dramatically changed in so little time? Players can't think anymore? Maybe look in the mirror, if you are yelling "PUSH UP!", "MOVE THE BALL QUICKER!" and when they do so you start yelling "CALMA!" - maybe that confuses people? Maybe they don't know what to think since you are either sending no signals or mixed signals. Strange, in the past we always had one game plan (not several). Shove the ball up to Mandzukic and for the other to run towards him. Simple plan, effective thanks to Mario and difficult to defend against unless opponents actually adapt to it. Otherwise, sit deep. Now we shove it to Vlahovic, who isn't a tank and completely alone. Same game plan, no product. Game after game. He's not even reactive anymore, he's just out to get fired to cash in.

I can forgive and forget if he _resigns_ now but if he doesn't... and doesn't his own future concern him at all? Who will be willing to take him on after this? At least leave with a little bit of dignity. Klopp left Dortmund in turmoil but left with dignity. People were uncertain what to make of him and how he would fare in Liverpool (at least me) but he showed character and that he had learned a lot from the past. All Allegri learned from drinking champagne for breakfast for two years was that he had WC players that solved problems on their own. Now he doesn't have Pirlo-level players, that's his main lesson? Allegri, how many Pirlo's are out there in the world? It's not until now I really understand what others mean by taking over from Conte. He took a very structured them and gave Pirlo looser ties.

-End of rant

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just can't figure out what changed a man so much. All the interviews during his first stint, whether pre or post match are all enjoyable to read, but now he is bullshitting and being embarrassing most of the time.
nothing changed in the interviews, he's got the same attitude. some matches like the home loss against manure changed his approach to the game though. this zero risk reactionary stuff is clearly not working anymore, especially not with this squad. "we played better but we lost" - oh yeah, shit happens as based on a 10k+ sample ~50% of football matches aren't won by the favorite. just deal with it

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
nothing changed in the interviews, he's got the same attitude. some matches like the home loss against manure changed his approach to the game though. this zero risk reactionary stuff is clearly not working anymore, especially not with this squad. "we played better but we lost" - oh yeah, shit happens as based on a 10k+ sample ~50% of football matches aren't won by the favorite. just deal with it
Yeah that man utd plays a central role in his book. That game traumatized max

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 246)