out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Ive also been sick and tired for years listening to this "he is a champion" thing that Allegri likes to say (I think its also an italian thing?) about players like Chiellini and the likes, giving such huge respect and special treatment to washed up players due to "experience" and having won some Serie A trophies. If a player is crap, bench him and let competition get the best out of our players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its extremely frustrating that he hasnt been tarred and feathered yet or handed over to the crabfeeder. That we have to endure more of his bullshit and delusional excuses and that he is part of the club and its image, as it currently is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
More than a reaction we need to have respect of Monza that always played well at home with good individualities. We have to pay attention to ourselves. The seven goals we conceded came from our own mistakes and we have to do better on these things.
I have a good relationship with Mario Sconcerti. It was already 4 years I didn’t speak with him. It was a conversation that came out as an interview. What I’ve read, it’s not about a virtual Juve. It’s a fact. The Juve that should be on the field is not available. It’s not a surprise. It’s a fact that everyone can see.
About the injuries, I made a report, vs last year we have 11 muscular injuries, last year 10. We played 8 games more. McKennie, Pogba, Chiesa. Other players had to play more. We are all under discussion. Obviously we made mistakes. Who doesn’t make mistakes? I’m the first one and I make more mistakes than the other ones. But lucidity is needed. What would people say if we would have won vs Benfica. I would have said that we played bad. Explaining, in this moment is not important. We have to win. In UCL we are behind. But we also have to watch the positives.
We can’t see everything negative. We have to win tomorrow and try to recuperate some players during the break. We have to put ourselves in the position to play a final in Lisbon.
There is no doubt that the staff in La Continassa is working well even if we look at answers to some problems.
To give continuity to a way of playing we need players to be available. Di Maria was out nearly all the time. Except of Di Maria and Cuadrado that can play as RW (and can’t do it as in the past) I had to change. But it’s not the system of play. It’s that we have to limit the mistakes that we are making. As for the goal of Benfica. We concede goals in a easy way.
Locatelli & Rabiot: out. We have a lot of young players on the bench. Perin plays. Szczesny will be there but will not play. Di Maria is there and plays from the start. Kean or Kostic. We have young players that can enter. Need to decide the defense. Tomorrow are 3 important points to have a good international break.
If and what mistakes I made? Well I made a lot of mistakes. Preparation, changes, subs, formation. I made a lot of mistakes.
One thing I’m sure and certain is that these moments, some see them as negative, I’m a person that see that there is growth possibility. When you win sometimes these areas are hidden. We are exposed and there is some margin to grow. But the team is there. We can do it. We started some games well and then we started making mistakes. I already experienced these moments. More we cry and complain more it will be difficult. Let’s try to see the light. Results can give us more serenity.
When we lost vs Sassuolo (2015/16), I smiled at all the criticism. We had 8 attempts, they scored on the only opportunity. The return game we were first and won 1-0 and you wrote “What a great Juventus” while we actually played like shit. It’s how you interpret the moment
Allegri sacked? It was something I was missing. I’m happy about these voices
I always have to report to the management. Obviously. But we need to work and show on the field
I AM RESPONSIBLE! YES! But You’ve read the interviewwrong. Did I have all the team at disposal? NO. Is the team doing well? Yes, in the conditions that we are at the moment
Why I was missing the “being sacked voices” because normally when I was doing a half bad game these voices were there. Anyway I’m confident about what we will show. But the results will say if yes or no we are right.
We spoke and analyzed with the team. We can concede goals if the opponents are doing well but not because of our mistakes. We know that tomorrow is difficult because they changed coach, they played well vs Lecce. We have to do a good performance and then with a bit more players at disposal in the second part after this international break doing better. The beautiful thing is that impossible challenges are not impossible. That being said.. if they gave us OUR points we would have been up in Serie A. I don’t ask for more, just OUR points. (probably referring to Roma & Salernitana)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ive also been sick and tired for years listening to this "he is a champion" thing that Allegri likes to say (I think its also an italian thing?) about players like Chiellini and the likes, giving such huge respect and special treatment to washed up players due to "experience" and having won some Serie A trophies. If a player is crap, bench him and let competition get the best out of our players.
When was Chiellini crap? He was our best defender until he left

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
that's the bottom line. i'll forever be grateful for his 1st tenure, but now it looks like the end is inevitable. btw i don't even care about his interviews, he always was the same: very few actual insights, some words on formation, defense of the squad/team/club in response to the inevitable provocation from journalists, some jokes, and we can go home. so i don't mind his interviews. unfortunately he's doing a bad job, the squad is badly prepared, and that's the only thing that matters.
True, people can pick apart interviews all day long but the only thing that matters is results, after that the criticism will come from all and every angle, some of which is absurd, but whatever. You'd think this guy had never won multiple trophies with the club, but at the same time there is no time for the past in modern football, you're finished in 5 mins now and he's had a fair time to turn it around.

Ok, any team will miss key attacking players as they win games and make coaches look good (something he alludes to in his interviews), but coaches at the top level also get paid to find solutions, something I always valued highly in Allegri even when he was being criticised for winning ugly in the past. Now he's losing ugly and there will never be any time for that at any club, let alone one like Juve. Unfortunately we aren't in the position of rich clubs where we can fuck up over and over and afford the €30m pay-off every time the coach stumbles.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
When was Chiellini crap? He was our best defender until he left
For a few years, bar some good games once a while. But he was a dinosaur who often panicked and threw so many balls away as one of Allegris playmakers. He was a fighter but had so many humiliating losses in CL on his CV and not a good player to create calm and stable play from defence. Him and Bonucci, 2 dinosaurs from the old school who always helped maintain that Juve is a defensive team who due to its tradition should not try to play modern football. Despite liking Chiellini (except for his last few seasons), I was very very happy to see him leave. That our defence sucked with Danilo, Ragunu, Bumbum and Shitlio, doesnt mean that Chiellini was a good defender in his last years here, besides a few good games occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

You read one of his posts? :lol:
I think this is the guy who banned me 3 months without prior warning, for having a different opinion than him in one post. But I cant be sure?. However I always care to explain when I have an opinion that differs from the leaders in here. Such as when I wanted Allegri out last season.

Aug 2, 2005
This situation when journalists, and fans are starting to analyze interviews and pretty much picking line and reading deeply into it..

It is pretty much a fucked-up scenario and a one where actions are needed.

If management is behind Allegri.. they should come out and show him support publicly.
Otherwise.. they better fire him in whatever way.

Not to mention if he actually lost the locker or not.. based on history.. it is a fact that players are more to clash up with him rather than being behind him.

Makes no sense to keep this going on.

On a different note..
It is quite bazzling that I never read a player under Allegri and they are many that call him a genuis.. it happened once with Evra.. and he only used one game (Dortmund away) as a game where Allegri told players things and happened..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For a few years, bar some good games once a while. But he was a dinosaur who often panicked and threw so many balls away as one of Allegris playmakers. He was a fighter but had so many humiliating losses in CL on his CV and not a good player to create calm and stable play from defence. Him and Bonucci, 2 dinosaurs from the old school who always helped maintain that Juve is a defensive team who due to its tradition should not try to play modern football. Despite liking Chiellini (except for his last few seasons), I was very very happy to see him leave. That our defence sucked with Danilo, Ragunu, Bumbum and Shitlio, doesnt mean that Chiellini was a good defender in his last years here, besides a few good games occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is the guy who banned me 3 months without prior warning, for having a different opinion than him in one post. But I cant be sure?. However I always care to explain when I have an opinion that differs from the leaders in here. Such as when I wanted Allegri out last season.
He was our best defender when he was leaving. If you used Bonucci as a example it would make more sense, but not someone who would still make a difference now

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This situation when journalists, and fans are starting to analyze interviews and pretty much picking line and reading deeply into it..

It is pretty much a fucked-up scenario and a one where actions are needed.

If management is behind Allegri.. they should come out and show him support publicly.
Otherwise.. they better fire him in whatever way.

Not to mention if he actually lost the locker or not.. based on history.. it is a fact that players are more to clash up with him rather than being behind him.

Makes no sense to keep this going on.

On a different note..
It is quite bazzling that I never read a player under Allegri and they are many that call him a genuis.. it happened once with Evra.. and he only used one game (Dortmund away) as a game where Allegri told players things and happened..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I can tell you now Tevez and ronaldo have clashed with him in the past if not at least criticising his decisions, add Di Maria to that this week. Discount bumucci because it wasn't a clash over actual tacticial issues, only pjanic has come out in public and spoken well of Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

Praising Fagiot and saying he does 13-14 things a game is alone worthy of at least a heavy fine and is solid grounds for dismissal.
Was his performance vs villarreal last season one of the 14 things he did well in?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
He was our best defender when he was leaving. If you used Bonucci as a example it would make more sense, but not someone who would still make a difference now
Its not about if he might make a tiny difference in a failed and dysfunctional team. Its about the attitude and sticking to comfortzone and outdated tactics and antics instead of building a modern team with hungry and talented players who wants to play football. Not that I wanted to hate on Chiellini, he was amazing with the tools he had and in his prime he was a beast. Just happy that Allegri and some of that oldschool traditional core seems to be thinning out and we can revolutionize (not talking old italian farts like Sarri here) our football and approach soon (fingers crossed).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can tell you now Tevez and ronaldo have clashed with him in the past if not at least criticising his decisions, add Di Maria to that this week. Discount bumucci because it wasn't a clash over actual tacticial issues, only pjanic has come out in public and spoken well of Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

Was his performance vs villarreal last season one of the 14 things he did well in?
Wait, Tevez and Ronaldo clashed with a manager? I can't believe it.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you really have memory issues, I see.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't have read one of your posts to have thought to ban you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wow, you really have memory issues, I see.
How many other players have come out and spoken of Allegri's intelligence and how he's one of if not the best manager they've worked with?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you the same badass I know? From the UK? Who orchestrated the Vidal transfer?
I dont know you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 82, Guests: 598)