out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Milan is first with players like Kalulu, Calabria, Tomori, Diaz, Saelemaekers, Giroud, Rebic, Gabbia, Bennacer, Tonali. Which of them would play in the starting eleven of Juventus? NOBODY. But Pioli is doing an incredible job, he's getting the best out of what players he has, while the whole squad of Juventus is underperforming badly, sure it's have something to do with coach?
Calabria would easily start here. Rebic is hell of a player, Tonali has potential to also start. Benacer as well. Give it a rest.

Mar 9, 2006
he's a pellegrini fan and a de ligt hater

the answer writes itself
I've proved my point for many times - we are conceding goals because of De Ligt's childish mistakes with poor positioning, today was just another example of it, his price was 85m and his salary is 12m, he don't justify this numbers, he's plays worse than Kalulu.

- - - Updated - - -

Calabria would easily start here. Rebic is hell of a player, Tonali has potential to also start. Benacer as well. Give it a rest.
Oh, yes now you are telling me that Calabria would have started here over Cuadrado? rebic over chiesa? Apart from Theo and Kessie not a single player of Milan would have been playing here in the starting 11

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've proved my point for many times - we are conceding goals because of De Ligt's childish mistakes with poor positioning, today was just another example of it, his price was 85m and his salary is 12m, he don't justify this numbers, he's plays worse than Kalulu.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yes now you are telling me that Calabria would have started here over Cuadrado? rebic over chiesa? Apart from Theo and Kessie not a single player of Milan would have been playing here in the starting 11
Calabria over Danilo yes. Where is Chiesa?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

so you're saying that kalulu is better than de ligt, but you're also saying that only theo and kessié would start here? the consistency.

we have an unbalanced squad. not hard to see. milan players might not be clearly better in an individual comparison, but especially with all those injuries, we can't select a more balanced starting 11 than milan's first 11. we also have no one to replace locatelli, no chiesa replacement, no midfielders to pass forward, etc. this is a mediocre squad with zero creative players besides dybala. soon 34 year old cuadrado is our best player in 1v1's. milan have several. no wonder they score more goals.

also, chiellini kept arnautovic onside today.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Today really brought to light how little Allegri coaches this team to attack in the final third.
1. Very often, two players in the same space and getting in each other’s way.
2. Minimal first time passes, players always trap the ball and then look up to see what’s unfolding. Demonstrates they haven’t rehearsed patterns of play and off the ball movement.
3. Front 3 looked utterly lost and devoid of ideas on where to move.
4. Random subs thrown on with no plan B.

Whilst it can be argued injuries and poor mentality of the players affects this, I believe players can come into a system and have a better chance if there is an identity and clear pattern of play. This side 9 months in doesn’t have one. We’ve relied on moments of individual quality or counter attacks, to get where we are thus far.

Mar 9, 2006
Today really brought to light how little Allegri coaches this team to attack in the final third.
1. Very often, two players in the same space and getting in each other’s way.
2. Minimal first time passes, players always trap the ball and then look up to see what’s unfolding. Demonstrates they haven’t rehearsed patterns of play and off the ball movement.
3. Front 3 looked utterly lost and devoid of ideas on where to move.
4. Random subs thrown on with no plan B.

Whilst it can be argued injuries and poor mentality of the players affects this, I believe players can come into a system and have a better chance if there is an identity and clear pattern of play. This side 9 months in doesn’t have one. We’ve relied on moments of individual quality or counter attacks, to get where we are thus far.
And it's been like this from September, somehow many people can't see it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan is first with players like Kalulu, Calabria, Tomori, Diaz, Saelemaekers, Giroud, Rebic, Gabbia, Bennacer, Tonali. Which of them would play in the starting eleven of Juventus? NOBODY. But Pioli is doing an incredible job, he's getting the best out of what players he has, while the whole squad of Juventus is underperforming badly, sure it's have something to do with coach?
Imagine rating Pioli higher than Maxx. Insanity.

The performances have been unwatchable at times but its not as if the team has struggled to create chances. The chances were there again tonight and again the players failed to take them

Mar 9, 2006
Imagine rating Pioli higher than Maxx. Insanity.

The performances have been unwatchable at times but its not as if the team has struggled to create chances. The chances were there again tonight and again the players failed to take them
Where did I say that Pioli is better coach than Allegri? Prove it.
As forThis season - for sure, Pioli is doing something extraordinary

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I know you're all enjoying shitting on RUS but there's one undeniable fact, Max should be doing better with what he has.

Yes, the squad is mostly bums but 90% of the rest of Serie A is nothing but jabronis. There's NO excuses for getting ass raped time and time again by bottom feeders and at home.

If the problem is mentality and the reason why we miss so many chances/lose our shit when conceding then again it falls under the responsibility of the coach. Either he lost the locker room or never really had it. I refuse to believe no one in the team understands his "instructions" or that they're all mentally challenged. Maybe Arthur and a few others but not the whole squad.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I know you're all enjoying shitting on RUS but there's one undeniable fact, Max should be doing better with what he has.

Yes, the squad is mostly bums but 90% of the rest of Serie A is nothing but jabronis. There's NO excuses for getting ass raped time and time again by bottom feeders and at home.

If the problem is mentality and the reason why we miss so many chances/lose our shit when conceding then again it falls under the responsibility of the coach. Either he lost the locker room or never really had it. I refuse to believe no one in the team understands his "instructions" or that they're all mentally challenged. Maybe Arthur and a few others but not the whole squad.
my first post match comment was that this was an unacceptable performance.

poor rus tho :cry:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Patience the winning cycle is over.There are many wrong things that has happened over the last three seasons to have lead to such a situation but the coach is the easiest scapegoat to find.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
my first post match comment was that this was an unacceptable performance.

poor rus tho :cry:
I said we should move on from Allegri if he can’t get this team performing next year once he gets a full summer mercato to fix things. Apparently that means poor RUS who says Allegri has always been bang average/mediocre, even during the previous stint lol

Mar 9, 2006
I said we should move on from Allegri if he can’t get this team performing next year once he gets a full summer mercato to fix things. Apparently that means poor RUS who says Allegri has always been bang average/mediocre, even during the previous stint lol
Actually, I've said that you are living in the past with all this nonsense about "6 scudetti" "2 finals"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 50, Guests: 337)