out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Again where is the midfield? Danilo was horrible zakaria looks half fit Rabiot misses easy chances in the box.
Our midfield is nonexistant. Double pivot with Danilo and Rabiot didnt work out, unsuprisingly. But when you dont have much to choose from due to injuries, you make the best with what you have. I hope we abandon this approach and go back to being more cautious, sit back, hit on counters. No reason to lose CL place by forcefully trying to play something we have no capabilities atm.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Its you who seems to be enjoying himself too much after a poor result. Most of the fans arent in a mood to joke or laugh about it but there you go...
I've said it from the start - poor preparations, poor tactics, no high pressing, the formations that doesn't suit players ITS ALL COACH'S FAULT but all of you Allegri's fanboys are being deluded and blame the players for poor results.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you must be 30 years old by now, surely you don't need to feel you are right about everything anymore?
I don't need to feel to be right, I'm just amazed that Allegri's fanboys gang can't admit that this season was bottled by their beloved coach with his garbage dinosaur football

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's you who runs around the forum and defend Allegri's genius mind with "it's all Allegri's fault, they will blame Allegri for it" bullshit, not me.
unemployed little putin wannabe has spoken. thank you for an other brilliant post that you pulled out of your ass

and yes, i've been telling the same thing for years: fix the squad. we can change coaches, but nothing will change if we don't find the right players. half of our players' stay is long overdue. we've been on a downhill since marotta was fired.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've said it from the start - poor preparations, poor tactics, no high pressing, the formations that doesn't suit players ITS ALL COACH'S FAULT but all of you Allegri's fanboys are being deluded and blame the players for poor results.
High pressing doesnt work with this group. Sarri tried it, Pirlo as well and eventually they chose more pragmatic style. So no, I dont blame him for sitting back in most games.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Our midfield is nonexistant. Double pivot with Danilo and Rabiot didnt work out, unsuprisingly. But when you dont have much to choose from due to injuries, you make the best with what you have. I hope we abandon this approach and go back to being more cautious, sit back, hit on counters. No reason to lose CL place by forcefully trying to play something we have no capabilities atm.
I am sure most of teams will do the same against juve sit back and go on the counter . We were already clueless in front of the goal now we are missing open goals.

Mar 9, 2006
unemployed little putin wannabe has spoken. thank you for an other brilliant post that you pulled out of your ass

and yes, i've been telling the same thing for years: fix the squad. we can change coaches, but nothing will change if we don't find the right players. half of our players' stay is long overdue. we've been on a downhill since marotta was fired.
Sarri won Serie a, inexperienced Pirlo won 2 titles, Allegri is about to finish with 0 tituli and bottle 4th spot if things won't change.
Unemployed :lol: what a moron, what does being employed or not have in common with Juventus forum and sharing opinions about Allegri ? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You spent the entire previous 5 year Allegri tenure calling him a shit coach. Are you admitting you were wrong all that time?
Bruh, I was away from here for many years, what are you on

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
making shit up again, that's pure russian propaganda. you don't even realize how dumb you sound, and how similar your posts are to russia today.

quote me on previous achievements in my post match comments or shut the fuck up.
Real class act here.

The guy has done nothing but openly opposing the Russian regime and at the first sight of disagreement he is lumped with them. Must hurt like hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri won Serie a, inexperienced Pirlo won 2 titles
sarri had a much better team: motivated and in-form dybala for the majority of the season, ronaldo obviously, pjanic for the half of the season. that was the best squad of the league.

remove cr and chiesa from pirlo's team and we're not winning shit. he even had a much better version of morata with plenty of motivation to prove himself. i didn't expect to win the scudetto though, without a proper pjanic replacement pirlo never really had a functioning midfield. i still though we had a top3 squad with cr who was a cheat code for the league.

this team is not scudetto material at all, especially with ronaldo fucking off after match day 1 and chiesa never really starting the season due to injuries (he came back with an injury from the euro final and never recovered completely). we are missing a lot in attack and midfield power. this is the worst juve squad since the secco days, club has no money (see wage cuts), it always was gonna be a transitional season. you can debate whether allegri is the right man for a rebuild, but with this squad, no coach would have had an easy job to get to the podium.

- - - Updated - - -

Real class act here.

The guy has done nothing but openly opposing the Russian regime and at the first sight of disagreement he is lumped with them. Must hurt like hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i really needed an education from a serbian enjoying danish life. thank you nikola. and it's not even the fact that you completely missed the point.

:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

I don't need to feel to be right, I'm just amazed that Allegri's fanboys gang can't admit that this season was bottled by their beloved coach with his garbage dinosaur football
Why can't you acknowledge the team just ain't that good.

Mar 9, 2006
Why can't you acknowledge the team just ain't that good.
Oh, yes, it's always the players :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

sarri had a much better team: motivated and in-form dybala for the majority of the season, ronaldo obviously, pjanic for the half of the season. that was the best squad of the league.

remove cr and chiesa from pirlo's team and we're not winning shit. he even had a much better version of morata with plenty of motivation to prove himself. i didn't expect to win the scudetto though, without a proper pjanic replacement pirlo never really had a functioning midfield. i still though we had a top3 squad with cr who was a cheat code for the league.

this team is not scudetto material at all, especially with ronaldo fucking off after match day 1 and chiesa never really starting the season due to injuries (he came back with an injury from the euro final and never recovered completely). we are missing a lot in attack and midfield power. this is the worst juve squad since the secco days, club has no money (see wage cuts), it always was gonna be a transitional season. you can debate whether allegri is the right man for a rebuild, but with this squad, no coach would have had an easy job to get to the podium.
Nobody, not even the single soul in this world, have said that it's an easy job. Since the start of the season he got it wrong and it's continues until today - he's trying to adapt players for HIS views on how can they play, instead he should have prepare tactics get the best out of his players and that's where he fails again and again

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh, yes, it's always the players :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody, not even the single soul in this world, have said that it's an easy job. Since the start of the season he got it wrong and it's continues until today - he's trying to adapt players for HIS views on how can they play, instead he should have prepare tactics get the best out of his players and that's where he fails again and again
Well they've been shit for 3 years under 3 different coaches

You can't tell me that players like De Sciglio, Pellegrini, Alex sandro, rugani, arthur, rabiot, berna, kean etc should be here.

Mar 9, 2006
Well they've been shit for 3 years under 3 different coaches

You can't tell me that players like De Sciglio, Pellegrini, Alex sandro, rugani, arthur, rabiot, berna, kean etc should be here.
Milan is first with players like Kalulu, Calabria, Tomori, Diaz, Saelemaekers, Giroud, Rebic, Gabbia, Bennacer, Tonali. Which of them would play in the starting eleven of Juventus? NOBODY. But Pioli is doing an incredible job, he's getting the best out of what players he has, while the whole squad of Juventus is underperforming badly, sure it's have something to do with coach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 73, Guests: 431)