out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He subbed the whole defense :howler: :rofl:

If he fails to mount a serious title challenge next season and reach the CL QFs, he can GTFO! He's had this whole year to fuck around with the team and got some reinforcements in January. If he still plays this archaic outdated brand of football with the same shitty results come next summer, then he can fuck off.

Like I said, he's starting to look more and more like Allgrisaurus or Minimilano Failegri with each passing week, and less like the Allegri of old.
Too many bums and worse of all, they think they are stars, so there is no effort like of the Giaccherinis, Sturaros etc. Atleast half this team should go

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He subbed the whole defense :howler: :rofl:

If he fails to mount a serious title challenge next season and reach the CL QFs, he can GTFO! He's had this whole year to fuck around with the team and got some reinforcements in January. If he still plays this archaic outdated brand of football with the same shitty results come next summer, then he can fuck off.

Like I said, he's starting to look more and more like Allgrisaurus or Minimilano Failegri with each passing week, and less like the Allegri of old.
Title challenge? No sir. He has to win the title or gets the sack.

2 years of this horrid football to then come out empty handed?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I can understand that the coach is the easiest scapegoat for the fans but unless the weak mentality of our players change we will keep on continue to have such embrassement.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Too many bums and worse of all, they think they are stars, so there is no effort like of the Giaccherinis, Sturaros etc. Atleast half this team should go
While I agree, you can't solely blame these failing on the team. The coach must shoulder some of the burden, some of the responsibility. If he gets what he wants in the summer and fails, it's time to say goodbye come summer 2023. We really should stop hiring Italians tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL This isn’t coming from one of the obvious haters. I think it might be time you two accept this isn’t the same Max.
You forgot to mention @JCK

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Every attack is a collective improvisation. No system no patterns no plan. No wonder players will have shit conversion when every attack is like pinball on a bouncy castle.

It literally took Vihalovic intercepting an overhead kick from Morata on its way out to draw 9 men Bologna. Thats how much offensive structure this team has :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic @DAiDEViL This isn’t coming from one of the obvious haters. I think it might be time you two accept this isn’t the same Max.
We’ll see after the summer if it’s Max or the bums playing for us. That’s pretty much what we’ve been saying all along. Finish top 4, revamp the squad in summer and if he doesn’t get us back to scudetto+CL QF level, then street. Seems simple.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
At least it was entertaining af. The last 10 minutes made my blood boil. Cuad really should have scored an open goal. Same goes for Rabiot before. Bologna deserved this draw. They matched us pretty well. Dybala was terrible, Vlahovic until equalizer looked sluggish. Moratta irritating. I didnt like any of our players today. At this point I have no idea what this team needs. Max messed up what should have been game set match for CL place. Luckily we have better match schedule than Roma until the end. But if we keep playing like this, it wont matter. Moving on.

Mar 9, 2006
Every attack is a collective improvisation. No system no patterns no plan. No wonder players will have shit conversion when every attack is like pinball on a bouncy castle.

It literally took Vihalovic intercepting an overhead kick from Morata on its way out to draw 9 men Bologna. Thats how much offensive structure this team has :lol:
But but but 2 UCL finals!!!!! How dare you criticize him??????

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
While I agree, you can't solely blame these failing on the team. The coach must shoulder some of the burden, some of the responsibility. If he gets what he wants in the summer and fails, it's time to say goodbye come summer 2023. We really should stop hiring Italians tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot to mention @JCK
Funny how we pretend to be a progressive team but are just unwilling to hire non Italian managers.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Which pattern for not missing open goals?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I think the uncertainty of these contract renewals have effected the players in question as Dybala and Cuadrado seem to be unfocused lately.

Doesn't seem to be a problem for Bernardeschi though as he's still as bad as he was the first day he signed.

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah. It was awful. He needs to get these players heads sorted. Half of them are just not giving effort on the pitch. Zero motivation shown. And that’s part of his job. Solidify top 4, hopefully win Coppa, and then replace a half-dozen of these zombies in the summer and if Max can’t get us to scudetto winning level next year, time to move on again.
BUT 6 SCUDETTI!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 252)