out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
At least it was entertaining af. The last 10 minutes made my blood boil. Cuad really should have scored an open goal. Same goes for Rabiot before. Bologna deserved this draw. They matched us pretty well. Dybala was terrible, Vlahovic until equalizer looked sluggish. Moratta irritating. I didnt like any of our players today. At this point I have no idea what this team needs. Max messed up what should have been game set match for CL place. Luckily we have better match schedule than Roma until the end. But if we keep playing like this, it wont matter. Moving on.
Could easily make an argument for them deserving 3 points. Coach gives a red card and a penalty, causing heavy player protests that he quashes with another red card only to then go back on his decision and call it a free kick :lol:. If this happened to us we'd all be crying conspiracy

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
While I agree, you can't solely blame these failing on the team. The coach must shoulder some of the burden, some of the responsibility. If he gets what he wants in the summer and fails, it's time to say goodbye come summer 2023. We really should stop hiring Italians tbh.
Yes ofcourse. Last summer he said something like "when I left, a lot of these players weren't here, so it's like I'm coaching a new team". Something along those lines. While we knew even last year that this team is full of bums, he didn't see it in time, we went into the season with the same bum ass team that barely finished 4th.

It's April and we don't have a go to formation, partly because of these guys sucking, partly because of injuries, but also because Allegri still doesn't know what to do with this team. There is no foundation to build on, so we start from scratch again this summer. That's on the whole club and atrocious work being done last 3-4 years

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Could easily make an argument for them deserving 3 points. Coach gives a red card and a penalty, causing heavy player protests that he quashes with another red card only to then go back on his decision and call it a free kick :lol:. If this happened to us we'd all be crying conspiracy
Nah, the game was pretty even until they scored. We could have hit back instantly if Rabiot took his chance. Dybala use to take freekicks far better than what we have seen this season. He mentally checked out, might be time to stop playing him as much. The draw was fair result. Shocking though for us as we really should have played better overall today.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Allegri's fanboys are in shambles,. looking for me excuses
Where?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: you just can't admit that you was always wrong
yeah, right

the xG guy telling me that i'm wrong. i'm devastated

lol rus, you're just a victim of terrible propaganda in your country. you are unable to think logically because you always come up with the conclusions first and find the explanation later. too bad you're not a teen because you'll never change.

Mar 9, 2006
yeah, right

the xG guy telling me that i'm wrong. i'm devastated

lol rus, you're just a victim of terrible propaganda in your country. you are unable to think logically because you always come up with the conclusions first and find the explanation later. too bad you're not a teen because you'll never change.
the person who doesn't see, or doesn't want to see, that Allegri can't set up simple things in this team? For 9 months he can't find the right combinations, tactics, motivation for his players? and you endlessly justify it with his previous achievements, you live in the past, and then you telling me that I'm the victim of propaganda? :rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our players arent capable to press effectively. You need to anticipate and read the game well. For that you need players with better IQ. Throwing boddies out there aint enough. We look better when we sit back tbh.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Which pattern for not missing open goals?
It's not rocket science its the basic idea of practicing any skill to get good at it.

If you are practicing shooting from the same position again and again because you know thats were you'll be fed the ball, it becomes muscle memory which improves the probability of conversion. If every attack is a collective improv on a bouncy castle, the level of novelty and unpredictability of each attack is higher which makes conversion harder.

Football always has a chaotic element (to surprise the opponent too) but removing some of the unnecessary chaos by following a blue print for building an attack reduces that.

Dusan is an insane talent. His goal was pure instinct. He anticipated that Morata of all people will do an overhead kick cross :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the person who doesn't see, or doesn't want to see, that Allegri can't set up simple things in this team? For 9 months he can't find the right combinations, tactics, motivation for his players? and you endlessly justify it with his previous achievements, you live in the past, and then you telling me that I'm the victim of propaganda? :rofl:
making shit up again, that's pure russian propaganda. you don't even realize how dumb you sound, and how similar your posts are to russia today.

quote me on previous achievements in my post match comments or shut the fuck up.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Our players arent capable to press effectively. You need to anticipate and read the game well. For that you need players with better IQ. Throwing boddies out there aint enough. We look better when we sit back tbh.
Again where is the midfield? Danilo was horrible zakaria looks half fit Rabiot misses easy chances in the box.

Jul 28, 2002
This one is on allegri - no attacking structure again - does he not drill or prepare strategy/patterns/set plays?

You can blame the players but they look entirely devoid of anything motivation, guidance, ideas, strategy. Reflecting Allegri.

Entirely reliant on individual spark. With the most talented creative being “ushered” away. Allegri has sod all to play with - he should be pushing to keep and expand on the creative front.

Instead I fear a summer window bringing six foot three “mature” professionals.

Legend of a past moment.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nah, the game was pretty even until they scored. We could have hit back instantly if Rabiot took his chance. Dybala use to take freekicks far better than what we have seen this season. He mentally checked out, might be time to stop playing him as much. The draw was fair result. Shocking though for us as we really should have played better overall today.

- - - Updated - - -

Where?

Thats one of this team's weaknesses though. Taking chances. They kept us at 1-0 at home without being able to do many chances until the red cards. We'll never find out ofc but I think it could have easily continued as 1-0. Even with 9 men, it took A LOT of luck for this team to score.

Mar 9, 2006
making shit up again, that's pure russian propaganda. you don't even realize how dumb you sound, and how similar your posts are to russia today.

quote me on previous achievements in my post match comments or shut the fuck up.
It's you who runs around the forum and defend Allegri's genius mind with "it's all Allegri's fault, they will blame Allegri for it" bullshit, not me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 259)