out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 7, 2003
19 people here with non existent
cognitive skills. The question is, Is it humane to tar and feather the retarded?
And who the fuck is acbilan

Screenshot_20210728-142528~2.png
What kind of problem do you have and how can i help you?

- - - Updated - - -

If I were one of those 18, I'd wonder about myself knowing I'm voting alongside Cronios.
History will prove Cronios right

rainhard

May 5, 2004
19 people here with non existent
cognitive skills. The question is, Is it humane to tar and feather the retarded?
And who the fuck is acbilan

Screenshot_20210728-142528~2.png
What is your problem ?

I don't agree with Allegri because I want Zidane.
You are a mental midget with narrow point of view. You don't know why those peoples dont want him

You can't compare 5 scudetti with 3 CL winner ?
Which one do you prefer ? I already know what Allegri offer, yes it is stability in domestic. But with him we never win UCL
A new fresh start and the option is available there is Zidane who win 3 times UCL in a row (it is fuckin 3 times in a row in current fiery competition)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What is your problem ?

I don't agree with Allegri because I want Zidane.
You are a mental midget with narrow point of view. You don't know why those peoples dont want him

You can't compare 5 scudetti with 3 CL winner ?
Which one do you prefer ? I already know what Allegri offer, yes it is stability in domestic. But with him we never win UCL
A new fresh start and the option is available there is Zidane who win 3 times UCL in a row (it is fuckin 3 times in a row in current fiery competition)
Hey retard the question didn't ask would you bring Max back over anyone else but would you want him here or not. I wanted ZZ too says so in the ZZ poles..but not necessarily because he won 3 UCL, if that's the your only reason go support waterpolo..
Why? Look at the squads he has had and also the richest and most capable club didn't hold on to him, but he was worth a shot.
Give Max what ZZ had, just Kroos and casemiro alone right now and see the CL in Turin in 2 years if not 2 years in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a advice, pull your finger out of your ass then you can type with both hands.
Did the mental ward give you a keyboard so that you wouldn't finger yourself is that how you learned that, you developmentally delayed.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hey retard the question didn't ask would you bring Max back over anyone else but would you want him here or not. I wanted ZZ too says so in the ZZ poles..but not necessarily because he won 3 UCL, if that's the your only reason go support waterpolo..
Why? Look at the squads he has had and also the richest and most capable club didn't hold on to him, but he was worth a shot.
Give Max what ZZ had, just Kroos and casemiro alone right now and see the CL in Turin in 2 years if not 2 years in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the mental ward give you a keyboard so that you wouldn't finger yourself is that how you learned that, you developmentally delayed.
Stop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 139)