out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The players saved enough energy to fall asleep by December and not wake up until next season.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Soule, Brighenti (whoooooo???), Ranocchia, Pellegrini, Fagioli, De Winter, Dragusin, Felix Correia, Marley Ake (whoooo????), Miretti, Peeters, Marques and finally the biggiest "whoooo???", Albian Hajdari, these are some of the players who played in this match.

Hands up if you think any of these will make more then 1-2 appearances for the first team until december.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
It’s a meaningless preseason match.
As if anything will change during the season.
This is Allegri.
He would have made a perfect EV engineer, BTW. He would have implemented such energy saving modes in these cars that they would have driven 1000 km using one laptop battery. Instead he is a football coach in year 2021. Talking about misplaced opportunities.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Soule, Brighenti (whoooooo???), Ranocchia, Pellegrini, Fagioli, De Winter, Dragusin, Felix Correia, Marley Ake (whoooo????), Miretti, Peeters, Marques and finally the biggiest "whoooo???", Albian Hajdari, these are some of the players who played in this match.

Hands up if you think any of these will make more then 1-2 appearances for the first team until december.
Wouldn’t mind if we kept a couple youngsters in the first team this year. Doubt we’ll see anyone other than maybe Fagioli and Dragusin, and barring injury, neither will see much time.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As if anything will change during the season.
This is Allegri.
He would have made a perfect EV engineer, BTW. He would have implemented such energy saving modes in these cars that they would have drive 1000 km using one laptop battery. Instead he is a football coach in year 2021. Talking about misplaced opportunities.

maybe you should take note and save some of that bitching for when that actually happens? You can’t go this fast for a whole season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Brighenti is 30 years old... whe is just there becouse we didnt have forwards to play

Ake... funny enough... he has 4 Champions League games under his belt with Marseille

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
maybe you should take note and save some of that bitching for when that actually happens? You can’t go this fast for a whole season.
Who is bitching? I am just giving him free advice to change proffession.
Please, Max, go work for Stellantis or VW and give us this 20 000 euro EV with range of 600 km.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who is bitching? I am just giving him free advice to change proffession.
Please, Max, go work for Stellantis or VW and give us this 20 000 euro EV with range of 600 km.

@mods if this is not trolling then I don’t know what is.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:yawn: from the match but it's only a glorified intra-squad match. I wanted a more offensive approach than what Max previously used but after seeing Sarri and Pirlo (though AA put him in a tough position) I take Max any day of the week @pavelnel. Maybe wrong but don't know how Max could set up a game strategy for a friendly with so many players with limited playing time together. I think managers look more for good individual talent from these friendlies. They didn't win 6-0 but i don't care.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Allegri sayin he expects around 10 goals from McKennie and more goals from Rabiot probably confirms we will play trio in midfield. Who do you see as our starting mids then? Rabiot, Benta and Loca?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Allegri sayin he expects around 10 goals from McKennie and more goals from Rabiot probably confirms we will play trio in midfield. Who do you see as our starting mids then? Rabiot, Benta and Loca?
I think the intention is to send a message to the midfielders and team in general not to rely on Ronaldo all the time. One of our weaknesses in the past 3 years is being very predictable in the final 3rd partly due to players passing the ball to Ronaldo around the penalty area even when he's in bad positions or marked by 2-3 players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Allegri: Ramsey could become a great regista.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

first11
Locatellli pjanic mck/rabiot

Second
bentancur Ramsey/fagioli mck/rabiot

this is what i expect at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 155)