out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allegri: Paolo Dybala will not be available for the game against Barcelona, I would prefer to let him train for another two days because he joined the team yesterday and it could be dangerous for him. Talking to Paolo, we decided that the ideal situation was to keep him in Turin.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: There are many young players who have impressed me so far, Kulusevski, De ligt, de winter and Ranocchia.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: Juventus-Barcelona is a special game, it raises the level and makes us well prepared for the start of the season. I may test some players in certain roles.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: The team has trained with good enthusiasm and motivation. Next Saturday we have another friendly against Atalanta, two big clubs, we have to be as serious as ever and I have to check the situation carefully.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Got a huge job ahead of him with a lot of issues to fix. Unfortunately, with the Euros/Copa America preseason is short this year.

Biggest problem is the squad, it is not balanced and far too many passengers. Rugani, Pellegrini, Berna and De Sciglio should be nowhere near this team but seem increasingly important.

Perin is a complete waste of funds. A pointless transfer at the time and even more illogical to keep him when we are broke.

Then we have guys like Dybala, Kulu, Bentancur, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Rabiot, McKennie and Ramsey who were all out of form at the end of the domestic season and need to find it fast.

Plus he needs to try to bring some sort of structure and playing style after taking on the mess that was Pirlo's Juve.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Got a huge job ahead of him with a lot of issues to fix. Unfortunately, with the Euros/Copa America preseason is short this year.

Biggest problem is the squad, it is not balanced and far too many passengers. Rugani, Pellegrini, Berna and De Sciglio should be nowhere near this team but seem increasingly important.

Perin is a complete waste of funds. A pointless transfer at the time and even more illogical to keep him when we are broke.

Then we have guys like Dybala, Kulu, Berna, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Rabiot, McKennie and Ramsey who were all out of form at the end of the domestic season and need to find it fast.

Plus he needs to try to bring some sort of structure and playing style after taking on the mess that was Pirlo's Juve.
Yep, I reckon we won't see the type of Allegri football wants the boys to play and results till atleast February. Until then we're all going to have to be extremely patient with him, and who better deserves it than him! For now, this is a first defeat of many.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Expecting best way to success is playing for 1-0 wins. Hated that previously with Max especially when CR7 came aboard but I'll take it if it gets us a scudetto. CR7, are you listening? Less goals but team wins.
Agree, the only way to get results with this squad is a strict defensive system where people stick to their roles.

Just too many individual weaknesses to play more freely.

Jun 6, 2015
At least there was the intention of playing more direct, the passing and the final movements just aren't there yet. Defensively he has a big task ahead of him. Especially if he intents to field Rugani and De Sciglio semi regularly.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Expecting best way to success is playing for 1-0 wins. Hated that previously with Max especially when CR7 came aboard but I'll take it if it gets us a scudetto. CR7, are you listening? Less goals but team wins.
As if there is any other way with Allegri, although here I can't disagree. Our midfield is Serie B level - you can't do too much with it.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 127)