out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm ok with losing, but I'm not ok with losing in that manner. Against both Atalanta and ATM we lacked hunger, focus and discipline. Perhaps against Atalanta we can use the excuse that we had injuries, it's only a coppa game, but in our most important appointment of the season we failed to show up. No excuses! No alibis! We got owned and embarrassed. Sure, we still have time to turn it around, but it's going to be incredibly difficult, and we only have ourselves to blame.

Our shitty football has been there for all to see. Things haven't improved with the arrival of Ronaldo; we scraped by Spurs (clinical yes, but also extremely fortuitous) and then almost eliminated Madrid in a huge upset (again, we could've put ourselves in a better position had we not fucked up the home tie). We, Allegri especially, doesn't seem to learn from these mistakes. That 2017 is a long way away now, and I feel it broke the squad and destroyed his confidence, in that particular competition, as a coach.
Exactly. It doesn't make sense to so single out individual players now, it's our overall game, lack of motivation, plan, design or goal. Name it what you want. To me it feels like as we are not a team, a unit now.

Jul 13, 2010
atleti is a much more solid team, and the worst possible matchup for us. if we can turn this tie around with the squad we have, and go on to win the whole shit, than max can get a lifelong contract.

too bad it's not happening.
would you think the outcome would be the same if we would switch both team's coaches?

enzo

May 14, 2012
We were close to overturn a 3-0 last year though. Similarily we were pathetic in the first leg. However, this time it's the Madrid that knows how to defend, and the are warned.

enzo

May 14, 2012
All you bitches pissing on Allegri right now will be kissing his butt after the re-match (4:1).

You heard it here first.
A lot of people here really just say that they hate our attitude and approach, both things you can link to Allegri. If he delivers, of course, I appreciate it and give him the credits. If he doesn't, I will criticize him as well.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Allegri is not building anything here, I can take an elimination to Atletico in the last 16 if I see progress but we have went backwards under Allegri and it looks like he never has a game plan and things just happen at random with the team in attack

We could still go through in the home leg but it's not the point, the team has stagnated under Allegri and there doesn't look like there is going to be any change in tactics or systems with him so what's the point on keeping him when most managers will be able to win the league with juve

The football we have played is absolutely atrocious and it all stems back to Bayern 2016 when Allegri made critical mistakes in both matches with tactics and game management

Also what the hell is the point on playing defensive football when we don't have a counter attack? You are virtually no threat to the opponent when you don't have a counter attack to catch the opposition out of position when you play deep

During 2017 season I felt like a change would be needed as the football we played was also not the best that season but he got us to a CL final in the end, after the final I felt like that was as far as Allegri could take us as Real totally blew us out of the water without much of a fight from us

I've gone off juve since 2018 as I just can't watch the football Allegri makes us play anymore

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol - Calciomercato links us to... Guardiola!

- - - Updated - - -

All you bitches pissing on Allegri right now will be kissing his butt after the re-match (4:1).

You heard it here first.
I really dont see it this way.
I am against Allegri`s style of play which is not attacking enough to our stature
If we win 4-1 I`d say its the situation that made us win due to a change of philosophy for 1 game only..

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We had every oppertunety to attack athletico, they let us have the ball and the only sensible thing to do with the players we have was to atleast thry to attack to get the away goal. 2-0 is a fucking diasaster result. Defending all game with bonucci and that weak midfield was never gona work. We need a new manager who wants to attack. Its the next evolution in creating a product and team ppl actually want to watch....good luck getting more fans and take advantage of ronaldo playing like sunderland

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You heard it here first.
No. I've really grown fond of Allegri, but it isn't the first time he's one of the reasons of our almost apathetic demeanor going into a game. And apart from that I do think that at some point the relationship between a coach and a club is over.

It seems we are there now.

I could do without the insults though. Two CL finals and four (five almost) league titles is no small feat.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No. I've really grown fond of Allegri, but it isn't the first time he's one of the reasons of our almost apathetic demeanor going into a game. And apart from that I do think that at some point the relationship between a coach and a club is over.

It seems we are there now.

I could do without the insults though. Two CL finals and four (five almost) league titles is no small feat.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
+ 4 Coppe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We had more than 60% possession against ATM. What did we do with it? Absolutely nothing. We can't counterattack, and we can't defend set pieces. We can't create anything in the final third. We struggle to break teams down, so what is it exactly that this team can do? We can't even put decent crosses into the box. Are we going to blame the players for everything now? There is no clear game plan.

I'm tired of the excuses and alibis. Atletico make everyone play like shit? Sure. However, they still concede goals. Girona, Valladolid, Villareal, Betis, and Real Madrid have all scored against them over the past 5-6 weeks. All we needed was one goal. That was it. We failed and now our task is that much harder.

enzo

May 14, 2012
We had more than 60% possession against ATM. What did we do with it? Absolutely nothing. We can't counterattack, and we can't defend set pieces. We can't create anything in the final third. We struggle to break teams down, so what is it exactly that this team can do? We can't even put decent crosses into the box. Are we going to blame the players for everything now? There is no clear game plan.
That pretty much sums it up. And of course we comfortably lead Serie A. Once in a while we even play a decent game. But let's be honest: most of our wins come down to individual class, not a team effort.

If this Juventus, on paper one of the strongest squads ever, acted as a team and made an effort, we would sweep aside most of our opponents easily.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I'm tired of the excuses and alibis. Atletico make everyone play like shit? Sure. However, they still concede goals. Girona, Valladolid, Villareal, Betis, and Real Madrid have all scored against them over the past 5-6 weeks. All we needed was one goal. That was it. We failed and now our task is that much harder.
Bro I don't even think we registerd a shot on target from inside the box. Hell, on target or not did we even shoot at all from inside the box?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bro I don't even think we registerd a shot on target from inside the box. Hell, on target or not did we even shoot at all from inside the box?
I'm baffled. Even against Madrid last season, we looked more dangerous. I just hope Allegri rests the players before the return. We need everyone fresh and ready. No point in exhausting key players against shitty Serie A opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 52)