Martin Cáceres (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only thing that could make this better is if we swapped Bonucci for him.

Martin is TRUE Juventino, what other Juventino has come to Juve not once, not twice BUT THREE TIMES!!

- - - Updated - - -

All you suckers will worship the ground he walks on after he scores the UCL winning goal

- - - Updated - - -

After he leaves, I never wanna see this thread in rookie forums, should be in Legends.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Caceres and was sad to see him go the previous two times.

But this is a guy who has barely played in two and a half seasons and his last game was September. It's not like he can just slot in as a backup, particularly as he has always been a defender who is reliant on his physical abilities. I would feel far more confident going far in the CL with Benatia as a backup.

I guess it is a big show of faith in Rugani though.

Did he ever play CB in a back 4 last time he was here?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Only thing that could make this better is if we swapped Bonucci for him.

Martin is TRUE Juventino, what other Juventino has come to Juve not once, not twice BUT THREE TIMES!!

- - - Updated - - -

All you suckers will worship the ground he walks on after he scores the UCL winning goal

- - - Updated - - -

After he leaves, I never wanna see this thread in rookie forums, should be in Legends.
I'm sure the Lord tried it but even the qatari didn't want him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Any idea what his fitness levels are like? I presume he's hardly going to play at all, but he is very versatile so could appear here or there in any of the defensive positions.

Benatia is a hothead and wasn't going to sit and bite his tongue, he's not that kind of character.

Just don't give him a Ferrari as part of his signing fee.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:lol: especially fun to watch Badass try to do mental gymnastics to justify these sorts of purchases.
Who cares about Badass seriously. During all these years with Beppe we've got stop gap solutions at most in January (like Rincon) until we got to the summer where we would go for a better solution. This is no different.

All of a sudden people expect De Ligt material in January

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)