Martin Cáceres (8 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I agree that what he did was wrong and he should face the consequences but not many people here were critical of his play on the pitch until today. Seems like another player people liked when he was here and now will claim is a bad player and stuff now that he is on his way out the door.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I love myself some Caceres but stuff like this is just too hard to defend. I'll always rate him as a player and even as a person in terms of how he established himself at the club from the very beginning (goal vs. Inter was the absolute highlight). That being said, he should be punished and a temporary ban seems kinda OK to me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree that what he did was wrong and he should face the consequences but not many people here were critical of his play on the pitch until today. Seems like another player people liked when he was here and now will claim is a bad player and stuff now that he is on his way out the door.
Not really, overall mediocre player who is a real character/fighter and real good backup, brainless but useful to have. That is when he is healthy, the fact that he is injured half the time makes him less useful. And will be the major factor for not renewing him, besides these discplinary issues that are utterly indefensible btw.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
-rep to all wanting martin to leave

- - - Updated - - -

and if he leaves I hope you guys get a rannochia
Ok let me get this clear.

You are telling me that we are allw rong from being mad at a irresponsible drunktard who doesnt give a fuck about the situation we are in as a team, or even his own life?. For a second time?

Think about it for a second....

Hell yes he needs to GTFO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)