Martin Cáceres (26 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Shows how much he cares. The guy is recovering from another injury and goes out and gets drunk.

Should have sold him past summer, he's a decent backup for the RB but doesn't offer anything different from Licht. And is constantly injured.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Shows how much he cares. The guy is recovering from another injury and goes out and gets drunk.

Should have sold him past summer, he's a decent backup for the RB but doesn't offer anything different from Licht. And is constantly injured.
He's mediocre, always has been and never really understood infatuation with this guy. Good backup, but hardly a player I'd lose my sleep over. Glad nothing serious happened either to him or anyone else around. Expect to ship him off soon.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
DUI is just inexcusable. He just made it easy for the club to kick him out. Someone must be thanking the fooking blood moon & water in mars.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His contract expires coming summer. It wont be renewed, not because of the dumb ass dangerous crashes even if it adds to it, but because he is injured over half the time when he is supposed to be backup in case of injuries.

Barza, Evra and Padoin also expiring in summer. First two should get a short extension and the last one who gives a fuck really...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
His contract expires coming summer. It wont be renewed, not because of the dumb ass dangerous crashes even if it adds to it, but because he is injured over half the time when he is supposed to be backup in case of injuries.

Barza, Evra and Padoin also expiring in summer. First two should get a short extension and the last one who gives a fuck really...
Id definitely extend Barza and Evra's contracts for another season.

Padoin and Caceres can go bye bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)