Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What the hell is wrong with you guys? The whole team probably got a day off after the game last night, so he can drive wherever he wants and at whatever time he wants!
:agree:

Given how late it would have been before the team was back in Turin, him driving about at that time is nothing out of the ordinary.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Three pages since we heard of his car crash and I see several posters talking how he shouldn't be driving in the first place. Great Juventus supporter forum this is, one of our players gets in a nasty car crash and this is the shit that's being posted. Scoff.

Get well soon, Martin.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Three pages since we heard of his car crash and I see several posters talking how he shouldn't be driving in the first place. Great Juventus supporter forum this is, one of our players gets in a nasty car crash and this is the shit that's being posted. Scoff.

Get well soon, Martin.
Yeah, like he's not supposed to have a life.

Disgraceful. Conte drives a Jeep, Caceres should too.
Conte's an old man. Caceres is a baller.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
In that case Conte drives the Porsche :D

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres transferred to clinic
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have released an update on Martin Caceres, confirming he has suffered head trauma and large cuts to his face.

The defender was in a car crash last night in Turin when another vehicle ran a red light and had been taken to the trauma unit in the local hospital.

Juve released a new statement this afternoon confirming he has been transferred out of the hospital.

“The Uruguayan has been moved to the Clinica Fornaca di Sessant and was visited earlier by Dr.Bennech and plastic surgeon Dr. Marco Fraccalvieri.

“He is in a good condition and will spend the next couple of days undergoing treatment and necessary tests at the clinic.

“The diagnosis is a head injury, with a lacerated contusion wound to his scalp and right cheekbone.”

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love some of the assumptions. Some are quick to point the finger of blame at him.

Was he drunk? Was he even at fault? Apparently, the other guy was at fault and crashed into Caceres's Porsche :boh:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that crash looks horrific and he could have lost his life, Thank God he is OK.

if someone ran a red light then not sure how Martin could have been at fault.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank goodness Martin is OK, that's the most important thing obviously.

To all those badmouthing him for being involved in this accident, trolling or no trolling, y'all can suck on Cronios' dick. Shameful comments, fucking Bbilan and Prescritti worthy.

Aug 1, 2003
Looking at the pictures I am honestly glad nothing worse happened to Martin. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Reports say someone ran the red light and crashed into him, therefore if that's true it's not his fault. So unlucky.

I can't believe some fans here are quick to jump to conclusions and berating him for being out at 3 am. wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)