Martin Cáceres (14 Viewers)

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
From the diagnosis, I think he'll be back in 2 weeks; 3 weeks at most. The body of a 25 year old heals extraordinarily fast. My wife had massive internal bleeding, lost 2 litres of blood, after a ruptured fallopian tube. She was back walking after 2 days.

Looking at the photos of the crash, he's lucky to have come out of it without any serious muskoloskeletal injuries that would have fucked up our depth at this crucial stage of the season.

Hope he gets well soon. Un vero guerrero.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
From the diagnosis, I think he'll be back in 2 weeks; 3 weeks at most. The body of a 25 year old heals extraordinarily fast. My wife had massive internal bleeding, lost 2 litres of blood, after a ruptured fallopian tube. She was back walking after 2 days.

Looking at the photos of the crash, he's lucky to have come out of it without any serious muskoloskeletal injuries that would have $#@!ed up our depth at this crucial stage of the season.

Hope he gets well soon. Un vero guerrero.
Let's hope so. Gazzetta has him listed as "Stagione finita" (out for the season).

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/prob_form/

Nov 17, 2012
Came back to finish in one of his seasons playing for Sevilla, recovering from a lacerated liver or spleen (can't recall exactly). The guy is an Incan warrior, if he can he'll give his all to be playing before the season is out, he deserves so much better! Shame on all you who made unfounded assumptions and have bagged him, the bloke has just experienced a very serious and nasty accident that could have been much worse and inflicted far greater injury. Forza Martín, get well soon Pelado!! :stuckup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Martin :rab:
I'm glad nothing major has come out of this, just a broken car and minor injuries. Get well soon, hopefully he'll get to be running around as lively as ever in no time. Forza Carceres :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)