Martin Cáceres (18 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventus defender Martin Caceres is in hospital after a car crash last night in Turin, but is not in serious condition.

The Uruguayan was reportedly travelling in Turin down Via Nizza at around 3.20am local time on his Porsche Cayenne.

A car coming from Corso Dante sped up as the traffic lights were about to turn red and the two vehicles collided.

It’s claimed Caceres and his car were sent flying on to the entrance of the underground station.

The 25-year-old was taken to the trauma unit at the Maria Adelaide hospital in Turin, but his condition is not said to be serious.

Caceres was on the bench when Juventus won 2-0 at the Stadio Dall'Ara in Bologna on Saturday evening.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What was he doing driving at that time after a match? Fine his ass. His possible injuries could have caused us so much. A bit irresponsible of him if you ask me.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What was he doing driving at that time after a match? Fine his ass. His possible injuries could have caused us so much. A bit irresponsible of him if you ask me.
I agree, completely irresponsible. He should've slowed down at the intersection too because you can never be sure if someone is going to run a red.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He may be irresponsible but you are just purely insensitive.Its his prerogative to drive when he feels.Its not like he was drunk or anything.
I think he was drunk, which explains his slow reactions.

I agree, completely irresponsible. He should've slowed down at the intersection too because you can never be sure if someone is going to run a red.
Indeed. Uruguayans and their alcohol.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Just like those Chileans.

I think we should impose a ban on booze on all our south american players. That includes youth like Gabriel too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Thursdays then.

Monday first day of work, needs a donut.
Come down Tuesday & CL
Wednesday CL
Thursday ???
Friday (night) weekend
Saturday weekend
Sunday weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)