Martin Cáceres (4 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
hope another great performance from him tonight specially after Chiellini's injury.. he is the man who can decide a lot tonight with all this fast players we will face from Bayern Munich..

Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cácereeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
stupid mistake by him yes, remember he is a young defender.

but props for him for actually giving a damn and trying to do something in this match, unlike the rest of the team

and don't kid yourselves, we would have lost this game even if he didn't dive in for the penalty. Don't make him the scapegoat for this loss you fags.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
stupid mistake by him yes, remember he is a young defender.

but props for him for actually giving a damn and trying to do something in this match, unlike the rest of the team

and don't kid yourselves, we would have lost this game even if he didn't dive in for the penalty. Don't make him the scapegoat for this loss you fags.
Very true! Sure he made a stupid tackle, but at the second half, he was AMAZING and specially going forward. I want this player to stay, no matter what he does the next matches. If he plays in a better system under a better coach, he will improve. We saw all that potential in the past games, and he will improve in time. It's pathetic people change opinions here everyday..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Forza Marteen, was a rash challenge, but he showed guts and determination...something our overpaid and overappreciated Brasilians have yet to show

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He was really good, I like him..Warrior that never gives up and actually the only fast player in the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's quite sad when a loan signing shows more heart than the entire Juve team combined.

Forza Caceres. You earned my respect

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I guess with his costly mistake tonight, we can no longer afford his transfer.

No joke. He might have sealed his return back to Barca tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)