Martin Cáceres (9 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
oh man if he keeps going liek this, sign him up. his passion is exactly what this team needs, does not stop running!

MOM

Mar 10, 2009
he did play well, but I don't think we should buy him yet. He does too many mistakes ! Lets just wait till we get ahead of our selves

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
he did play well, but I don't think we should buy him yet. He does too many mistakes ! Lets just wait till we get ahead of our selves
He's clearly polishing those mistakes up though. I believe he's improving but we should wait til the latter part of the season before considering buying him.

Yesterday though, MOM along with Marchisio. This dude showed some heart and dedication.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I loved the way Ciro congratulated him after the final whistle.
Him and Marchisio are definatley two of Ciro's favorites

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Fantastic match from Caceres!!

Fast to track back, excellent tackles and ever willing to get forward.

His block in the first half when Inter countered and looked likely to score was top class!

Makes such a difference having someone will pace at the back.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
People, don't forget that it's just one game. He looked okay in the previous games, but this was the first game you could actually say he was solid defensively. Let's wait a while and see.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Anyway, I know how it is here. So fickle and knee-jerk, he could be the next Montero one minute and if his marker loses him and scores and we lose to Bayern then all of a sudden he'c complete crap and not worth the loan fee we pad for him. Just check the Sissoko thread. So many wanted him dropped after last week. I mean... Sissoko?
That's why I'm saying let's wait a while and see.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We still have 6 months to decide what to do with him.
I believe we will choose, one between him and Criscito.
We either give him Back to Barca, or spend all the money we got from Criscito on him!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Anyway, I know how it is here. So fickle and knee-jerk, he could be the next Montero one minute and if his marker loses him and scores and we lose to Bayern then all of a sudden he'c complete crap and not worth the loan fee we pad for him. Just check the Sissoko thread. So many wanted him dropped after last week. I mean... Sissoko?
That's why I'm saying let's wait a while and see.
:tup:

Same with Ferrara, one week he's horrible worst of the worst and now all of a sudden he's brilliant.

I'll keep my judgement on this guy till the end of this season....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)