Martin Cáceres (37 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Sell Moli and Grygera to fund the purchase. The first step towards upgrading the backline. Young, Fast, Aggressive players with lots of heart is what we need. Chiellini and Caceres for a start ...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Caceras will become a very good RB if he keeps going the way he is. Do not play him as center back. Why would you when one of his best assests is his offensive efforts down the line? He created a chance that probably should have put us 2-2. Canna is not THAT bad. I think he did ok against Bayern. It was our midfield that lost the battle. They simply weren't there.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Caceres is the least of our problems...
That's why we've been celebrating him.

His penalty was definately silly though. All he needed to do was to run back and stand infront of the Bayern player (I forget who it was) instead of slide tackling in the box. Don't slide tackle in the box unless its very very necessary. If he just blocked the Bayern player I doubt we would have conceded unless he was nutmegged.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The only problem here is we are developing a young player for Barca's future.
We won't pay 12 million for this guy but he is quite good.
To bad his releasing clause is not 6-8 million Euros.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Yep he needs to work on his awareness. I don't think he knew Canna was coming to close Olic down.
I believe its the instinct of a defender to prevent any shot in towards his goal. It would have been more frustrating if he was to stand there motionless doing nothing about it, expecting his CBs to cover ...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why are you all quoting me. I am supporting the lad and hope he becomes good for us in long run. So we wouldnt have to worry about RB position next summer when we re-enter the transfer market for heavy investments.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Im stunned there is any support for this moron. He should have cost us the game against Inter and handed Bayern an equalizer on a plate. He has shocking crossing abilities and little to no positional sense. How can anyone justify this man? He has cost us, attempted to cost us and will continue to. He makes a decent challenge now and again but that is just not enough. We need another option.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Im stunned there is any support for this moron. He should have cost us the game against Inter and handed Bayern an equalizer on a plate. He has shocking crossing abilities and little to no positional sense. How can anyone justify this man? He has cost us, attempted to cost us and will continue to. He makes a decent challenge now and again but that is just not enough. We need another option.
Another +rep today. He was completely awful in the first half, not only because of the penalty but also of positioning and marking in the box. He stepped up his game much in the second half though, but then again, he cost us too much throughout the matches.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Caceras will become a very good RB if he keeps going the way he is. Do not play him as center back. Why would you when one of his best assests is his offensive efforts down the line? He created a chance that probably should have put us 2-2. Canna is not THAT bad. I think he did ok against Bayern. It was our midfield that lost the battle. They simply weren't there.
No Sissoko, No CL.

Another +rep today. He was completely awful in the first half, not only because of the penalty but also of positioning and marking in the box. He stepped up his game much in the second half though, but then again, he cost us too much throughout the matches.
I have to disagree with you. The only thing he did wrong was the penalty that he gaved away. He was the only one out there playing his heart out, marchisio as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)