Martin Cáceres (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not shifting the blame, I have no agenda honestly. The reason Benatia wants to move is because of playing time and that depends on Allegri's choices. Of course the management could have also avoided all of this, but I was speaking about the origin of the problem.
I think my point remains, that he's at a big club, where there is always going to be stiff competition for places. The club can just say no to leaving in January, and tell him he can leave in the summer time.

Maybe there's something we don't know. Maybe his injury is worse than it appears (whatever Pubitis is, I have no idea about its severity), and he's going to be out for an extended period. In that case moving him on now for little money, and getting the best replacement we can makes more sense. But as things stand, it's a very strange move.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Probably because Benatia has been bitching about his position in the club since bonucci came back
Or maybe we're just making a stupid sale.

We can never know for sure but only guess. From a fan perspective you can only talk how player is a bitch who's asking to leave. But it's never clubs fault.

Selling a good DC in January transfer window is simply brainless. We're rocking in Serie A and we're still fighting in the CL. Making changes (ehm, read: downgrading) makes zero sense. It's stupid to say how we'll sign a brilliant CB in the summer because you're again only guessing.

If either Chiellini or Bonucci get injured we're pretty much fucked. And that won't be Benatia's fault.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't recall Tevez or Pogba ever criticising the club and their decisions in the meantime unlike Alves and Benatia
Tevez said multiple times that he wanted to leave for Boca. He didn't criticize the club, and afterwards thanked the club for respecting his wishes. I think the club did right by Tevez and it's shown by how he has nothing but praise for us.

Pogba made an entire marketing campaign of leaving. Hardly keeping quiet and low-key about leaving.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tevez said multiple times that he wanted to leave for Boca. He didn't criticize the club, and afterwards thanked the club for respecting his wishes. I think the club did right by Tevez and it's shown by how he has nothing but praise for us.

Pogba made an entire marketing campaign of leaving. Hardly keeping quiet and low-key about leaving.
But did Pogba ever criticise the club or its management in the same way Benatia did is what I'm asking?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tevez got us Betancur, Pogba got us a then record fee, and Alves was being a total douche, who was also 34 at the time. we will see what this deal brings
Tevez got us an option on Bentancur, we still had to pay for him with a 50% sell on clause

Alves and benatia are similar cases, Alves was still one of the best RB in the world just as benatia is a very competent defender, both have been outspoken against the club and its management. Yet Alves left for nothing in the summer window, but here you are criticising the sale of Benatia for 10 mill in January

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Tevez got us an option on Bentancur, we still had to pay for him with a 50% sell on clause

Alves and benatia are similar cases, Alves was still one of the best RB in the world just as benatia is a very competent defender, both have been outspoken against the club and its management. Yet Alves left for nothing in the summer window, but here you are criticising the sale of Benatia for 10 mill in January
yes i am criticizing it because Juve were not considered as CL favorites then. we are now. This is simply not something that a club tipped for the CL does in January

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn’t justify all of his deals.
bollocks

- - - Updated - - -

yes i am criticizing it because Juve were not considered as CL favorites then. we are now. This is simply not something that a club tipped for the CL does in January
Difference is Alves was a important part to our starting 11, benatia is not

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
bollocks

- - - Updated - - -

Difference is Alves was a important part to our starting 11, benatia is not
Alves was let go in the summer. Come on now. And part of a starting 11 that got hammered in the final.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope and pray that Bonucci and Chiellini can handle playing 85% of the matches for the rest of the season, becaue if not, we are done.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Alves was let go in the summer. Come on now. And part of a starting 11 that got hammered in the final.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope and pray that Bonucci and Chiellini can handle playing 85% of the matches for the rest of the season, becaue if not, we are done.
exactly! yet we let alves go for the square root of fuck all

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh

Caceres to score tying goal in 90th minute with header from Bernaguti cross, and then CL winning bicycle kick goal in extra time, before Mario seals the deal with another header from Bernadeschi cross. :weee:
Would be most intense 5 minutes of my life right there. Would die of excitement and with a rock hard boner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)