Marotta or Secco (1 Viewer)

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Yes but I compare it with great players, and you compare it with mediocrity. So lesser shit means good?

Bah, whatever :D We'll see how it goes, I think those millions spent were a pathetic move.
I said it on the last page i think, Matri's price was so high because it was during the winter window's last days and we had no other options.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Look at the market in general. Matri is a steal when you see Andy Carrol going for 35 Million.
A-fucking-men to that.

And some kid going to Liverpool for 20million. Outrageous prices.

Marotta has made some bad moves (Motta, Martinez, Pepe) but christ at least he isn't giving them 4.2mill a season which Secco gave to Amauri. If Matri gets another 15 league goals this coming season, he's well worth the money we paid for him, my only worry on Quag is how good is he going to be after the injury.

Secco had a massive failure rate, with alot more money to spend than Marotta has had, like most other people I'll wait until the end of the summer to rate him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
A-fucking-men to that.

And some kid going to Liverpool for 20million. Outrageous prices.

Marotta has made some bad moves (Motta, Martinez, Pepe) but christ at least he isn't giving them 4.2mill a season which Secco gave to Amauri. If Matri gets another 15 league goals this coming season, he's well worth the money we paid for him, my only worry on Quag is how good is he going to be after the injury.

Secco had a massive failure rate, with alot more money to spend than Marotta has had, like most other people I'll wait until the end of the summer to rate him.
Lets not pretend that anyone foresaw the Amauri disaster. The guy was promising and started off very well.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Lets not pretend that anyone foresaw the Amauri disaster. The guy was promising and started off very well.
True, but even when he was good at the start of his Juve career, he should have never been getting paid 4.2mill a season, no way.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i did, i had a long long discussion with Allen, claiming he was unneeded, unproven, overpriced, non prolific etc.
I wasnt expecting him to flop that hard, but the chances to flop were always high and it was always a fact that he wasnt what we needed (we needed defenders and maybe a finisher, def not yet another fancy dribbler)

IlPrincipino

Aug 28, 2010
How the hell can someone even want to compare them ? Marotta is a very good director, Secco is one of the worst Ive seen in my life. But a lot of people talk because it is free, how can someone compare Marotta with Secco without taking into account the kind of resources each one had ? Marotta was last season trying to take away that garbage Secco bought and gave massiva contracts, he still has to because every transfer Secco did was a disaster.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Marotta's Obama and Secco's Bush. Secco fucked up a lot of shit and now Marotta's trying to fix it by making a lot of promises that he can't seem to keep and hasn't really improved the team from a results standpoint.

Nahmean?

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #234
    Marotta's Obama and Secco's Bush. Secco fucked up a lot of shit and now Marotta's trying to fix it by making a lot of promises that he can't seem to keep and hasn't really improved the team from a results standpoint.

Nahmean?
    Nice analogy :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    All I've got to say is people who think Secco is better than Marotta must know sweet fuck all about football or have the memory of Alzheimers victim.

Marotta is an average and pretty ordinary GM but he is nowhere near the absolute shit that was Secco. He was a true cancer on this club who has set it back 20 years. We all know his huge list of fuck ups and facepalms so Im not going to bother bringing them back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)