Marotta or Secco (3 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Marotta's job is not done as the mercato is not even started officially but he seems to be very incompetent and received such adjectives(deservedly though) as football terrorist, football Hitler(by Andy) or Fagotta(by Bianconero81).

However, is he worse than his predecessor, the infamous "I will overpay by 10 M euros) Alessio Secco?

Could a mod insert a pool please, thanks.

So, Giuseppe Marotta or Alessio Secco as the worst Juve director ever?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    This is the thing Secco had over Marotta, he at least had ambition or his moves showed ambition (like the Diego purchase).

Secco was atrocious though.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    at least secco had standards, even though he tended to overpay for them, but at least not overpay for shit like marotta has so far
    TBH Secco had much more money than Marotta.

I think Marotta would do well with Secco's money.

I think we should give Marotta this summer before bashing him as a guy with no ambition whatsoever.

He said champions will come this summer. If they don't come I'll be the first to call for his resignation.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    both are crap directors compare to real one like moggi or that roma guy luis enrique will make Roma at least third he is a great manager who i would have love to see here

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    TBH Secco had much more money than Marotta.

I think Marotta would do well with Secco's money.

I think we should give Marotta this summer before bashing him as a guy with no ambition whatsoever.

He said champions will come this summer. If they don't come I'll be the first to call for his resignation.
    well you know what i said about marotta, i said i would judge him at the end of this summer, but the way its going of late, it is not promising, i wouldn't be surprised if we settled for beck and not lichsteiner, kept our midfield as it is, and probably just invest in rossi upfront, done and finito

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    well you know what i said about marotta, i said i would judge him at the end of this summer, but the way its going of late, it is not promising, i wouldn't be surprised if we settled for beck and not lichsteiner, kept our midfield as it is, and probably just invest in rossi upfront, done and finito
    Yeah. Right now it doesn't look very well and it wouldn't be a surprise if we end up overpaying for Rossi and not investing in other positions.
    The right thing is to judge him throughout the summer.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Secco gets credit for managing us back from Serie B.

but he fucked up so bad when he had the best change to rebuild the team.

Dec 31, 2008
    Marotta's job is not done as the mercato is not even started officially but he seems to be very incompetent and received such adjectives(deservedly though) as football terrorist, football Hitler(by Andy) or Fagotta(by Bianconero81).

However, is he worse than his predecessor, the infamous "I will overpay by 10 M euros) Alessio Secco?

Could a mod insert a pool please, thanks.

So, Giuseppe Marotta or Alessio Secco as the worst Juve director ever?
    :lol2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    I'd say both are average with hits and misses when buying players. However, if you take a shit and that shit takes a shit and then the new shit throws up and the throw up takes a shit, that'd be their choices of managers. Ranieri (best we had since Serie B), Ciro Ferrara, Zacherroni, Del Neri, Conte.... God I want to puke :inter:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Should be Blanc/Gigli/Secco vs Agnelli/Marotta. Who we target, how much we pay for them, and the size/length of their contract is not decided solely by Secco or Marotta.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Should be Blanc/Gigli/Secco vs Agnelli/Marotta. Who we target, how much we pay for them, and the size/length of their contract is not decided solely by Secco or Marotta.
    :agree: And I'd have to go with Agnelli/Marotta. The first group had no clue about football and the fact they fired Deschamps highlights that. They're the ones responsible for Juve being where it is right now and hence why we couldn't attract anyone better than Marotta. They lowered the Juve standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)