Marotta or Secco (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Secco-long hair
Marotta-short hair.

Take your pick because they both fucking suck.

:edit: Trying real hard to give Marotta the benefit of the doubt until the end of summer.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Marotta is obvously better than Secco. No question about that. Looking at the guys that Secco bought only Melo was worthy of playing for Juventus and even he was overpaid.

Marotta bought guys like Krasic, Quag and Pirlo in not even two full summers, that is more than Secco ever did. Also I don't think you guys realise we started being more active in buying young talents like the Appelt brothers, and Piazon even if the deal went sour. Yes he made mistakes, but is much better than Secco.

But of course, they both don't deserve managing Juventus.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Marotta is obvously better than Secco. No question about that. Looking at the guys that Secco bought only Melo was worthy of playing for Juventus and even he was overpaid.

Marotta bought guys like Krasic, Quag and Pirlo in not even two full summers, that is more than Secco ever did. Also I don't think you guys realise we started being more active in buying young talents like the Appelt brothers, and Piazon even if the deal went sour. Yes he made mistakes, but is much better than Secco.

But of course, they both don't deserve managing Juventus.
secco bought Diego who can be said hasn't done any worse than krasic has this season, infact id say Diego was more consistant

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Diego is a disgrace, this year proved it. And he needs the whole team to be designed for him, what a joke.
im talking about Diego as a Juve player, wolfsburg was always going to work against him since he had a idiot for a manager for the most part of the season, and without misimovic and dzeko for the 2nd half of the season, they were setting themselves up for failure. Diego as a Juve player was no worse than krasic this season, if anything i think krasic has been worse.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
im talking about Diego as a Juve player, wolfsburg was always going to work against him since he had a idiot for a manager for the most part of the season, and without misimovic and dzeko for the 2nd half of the season, they were setting themselves up for failure. Diego as a Juve player was no worse than krasic this season, if anything i think krasic has been worse.
No way Krasić showed much more. Best serie A player in september IMO, he is a player that would be valuable even in the old Juve, his runs can be devastating. I don't see much use for Diego in pre-calciopoli Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
can you seriously say that krasic has been better this season than diego was last season? really? there are so many matches in which krasic was useless since he is so one dimensional and predictable. At least Diego was more diverse in his play

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No way Krasić showed much more. Best serie A player in september IMO, he is a player that would be valuable even in the old Juve, his runs can be devastating. I don't see much use for Diego in pre-calciopoli Juve.
in september? what about the rest of the season? krasic in the old Juve would be camo's bitch hands down.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Camo would ofcourse be first choice but Krasic on the bench, would be very very good. And you have to remember in the old Juve opposition would concentrate on Nedved and Del Piero he would have all the space needed to provide many crosses to the likes of Trezeguet.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Camo would ofcourse be first choice but Krasic on the bench, would be very very good. And you have to remember in the old Juve opposition would concentrate on Nedved and Del Piero he would have all the space needed to provide many crosses to the likes of Trezeguet.
camoranesi's crossing and unpredictable runs services the strikers anyways, more so than krasic, but no way would we spend 16 mill for a player to sit on the bench for us

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Krasic wasn't any better than Diego, that's a fact. Both had very similar seasons.
Nonsense. Krasic is cleary the much better player, for parts of the season he was a constant threat down the right flank and the source of almost all of our goals. Diego never reached those heights. And I am positive we'll see a more consistent Krasic next year, when he won't be as tired as this year.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Unlike Diego - not blaming the guy, could be the system, coach, or whatever- Krasic actually contributed a lot to our attack. He has some pretty decent numbers. I don't know it offhand but I feel safe to say that his goals/ assists tally is a bit more than Diego's. Numbers aren't everything of course, so Krasic was, at times, the only player creating danger in our attack. Even when he was playing poorly, he would still go in and out of games, being a threat. I can't say that about Diego, who did next to nothing after the first few weeks or so.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Nonsense. Krasic is cleary the much better player, for parts of the season he was a constant threat down the right flank and the source of almost all of our goals. Diego never reached those heights. And I am positive we'll see a more consistent Krasic next year, when he won't be as tired as this year.
Well. Krasic is a rightwinger who had a in-form Aquilani (first half), in-form Felipe Melo, in-form Quagliarella etc.

What did Diego have? A clueless Melo, Iaquinta, Amauri and Poulsen.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so krasic' bad form was down to tiredness? that is such a bullshit excuse, these are pro athletes and whine about tiredness? krasic is one dimensional and predictable, pure and simple, stick 2 players on him and he shuts down completely.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well. Krasic is a rightwinger who had a in-form Aquilani (first half), in-form Felipe Melo, in-form Quagliarella etc.

What did Diego have? A clueless Melo, Iaquinta, Amauri and Poulsen.
Krasic had the same clueless Iaquinta and half a season of Amauri, an "invisible" Marchisio and Aqua's form wasn't even tha long. More like 2 months. Both teams finished 7th, but Krasic contributed much more. This team without Krasic would've finished in the lower half of the table.
so krasic' bad form was down to tiredness? that is such a bullshit excuse, these are pro athletes and whine about tiredness? krasic is one dimensional and predictable, pure and simple, stick 2 players on him and he shuts down completely.
Maybe Diego is "the better player", though I don't think so. But Krasic's season was much better than Diego's at Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)