Marotta-"Juve in the style of Barcelona" Jack heard wailing in despair from China (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seba has shown he can play. Even when he hasn't looked so well, he did change the game at times, like putting in a good ball for an assist. But after his good matches, he was usually benched. So nobody can say that he was given a proper chance. Such decisions destroy confidence.
I wasn't serious about him sucking, I've seen him play twice. I thought the forum-ized Hawthorne quote made that apparent.:D

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Hardly tongue in cheek, same reaction towards Barca on this thread is the usual norm in any thread.
    the way the thread has went i agree but the original intent was purely fun

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah I get that, the title says it all. But lots of people are like rabies infected dogs around any mention of Barca around here.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Yeah I get that, the title says it all. But lots of people are like rabies infected dogs around any mention of Barca around here.
    The ugliness of barca and those who admire them together with the URGE to defend them at every corner forces this behaviour.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Can you tell me then, in a logical and reasonable manner, why some members have the urge to defend barca no matter what is said about them? Why defend barca and not any other club in the world when something "non-just" is said about them?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    There is no straight answer to this becasue it varies from person to person on what they like about barca. It also depends on what are you attacking here, style of play, players, club?

sorry if my reply lacked logic or reason.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    There is no straight answer to this becasue it varies from person to person on what they like about barca. It also depends on what are you attacking here, style of play, players, club?

sorry if my reply lacked logic or reason.
    Certain people here always defend barca no matter what the attack is.

What I am attacking here? whatever seems suitable at the moment, from players to style to club, to club policy, etc. And still these people react in the same way which makes the attacking even more attractive as the reason to defence just blows.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    :)
    Believe me it wont stop. They might just like the club for what it matters. You just need to see if the same will happen once the curve of the team takes its way downwards.
    "leaving that fact this this is a juve forum"

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Exactly, this is a Juventus forum and there is absolutely no need to defend barca the way it is on this forum.

Unless ...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    defendig them or any other team isnt a sin really and those defenders shouldnt be profiled as one, be it a juve forum or not, there is a thread for each league in the world for what is worth and I am sure those threads arent there just to bash them.
    It would be in the books of those who are a one club man. Which is totally fine and dandy.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    defendig them or any other team isnt a sin really and those defenders shouldnt be profiled as one, be it a juve forum or not, there is a thread for each league in the world for what is worth and I am sure those threads arent there just to bash them.
    It would be in the books of those who are a one club man. Which is totally fine and dandy.
    Aaah here is where the whole confusion lies, not any other team is defended. It's barca and only barca, except for Fred defending Arsenal, Burke defending Bayern and Aaron defending Liverpool.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    umm.. becasue barca is the only team attacked?
    No not really, Inter, Milan, Real, Manchester United, Chelsea all the top teams are attacked, only barca are defended.

As a reaction to that the attacks on barca increase, it's only natural and that was my point in the reply to Osman's post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)