Marotta-"Juve in the style of Barcelona" Jack heard wailing in despair from China (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be fair to Osman (per Jack), if I recall correctly, he was the one to break that whole Barca-Uzbekistani government link on the forum. You know, how they funded Karimov's regime? He was able to dig that up out of nowhere, albeit when Ian returned.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A little off-topic but I stumbled upon bleacherreport.com and I've gotta say, that Manuel Traquete kid is a faggot.

Can't believe I read his rubbish Barca-fapping articles.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To be fair to Osman (per Jack), if I recall correctly, he was the one to break that whole Barca-Uzbekistani government link on the forum. You know, how they funded Karimov's regime? He was able to dig that up out of nowhere, albeit when Ian returned.
All I said about Osman is that he was one of those who jump to defend barca no matter what, he concluded things and started spitting crap.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Grow up already, I concluded things with your astute comments like "I despise Barca for people like you" or how I defend Barca on every corner (yeah I guess Andy's post shows just that) just because I find your trolling spamming annoying.

Come back when you are mature enough to address someone without the need to exaggerate or villify them just because they disagree with your nonsense.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Grow up already, I concluded things with your astute comments like "I despise Barca for people like you" or how I defend Barca on every corner (yeah I guess Andy's post shows just that) just because I find your trolling spamming annoying.

Come back when you are mature enough to address someone without the need to exaggerate or villify them just because they disagree with your nonsense.
No, you come back when you have something useful to reply. My question is still standing and you are trying your best to dodge it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab: Mum, can I have the Barcelona breakfast? You know I want to eat like them
Mum: What's Barcelona's breakfast?
Rab: I don't know, do me something easy to eat
Mum: Are you stupid?
Rab: No I just want to become like them, like Barca, cheer like them, swim like them, eat like them.
Mum: here there you go, have some SHIT !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)