Marotta-"Juve in the style of Barcelona" Jack heard wailing in despair from China (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes I do when its illogical exaggerated nonsense that is spammed all the time. Not when its simple sharing of opinions of them, or you can discuss about them, regardless of what one thinks about them. For example, I have no problem with Deneb, Buckfuddy and so on with others, who calmy and reasonably say what they dont like or disagree with on that particular topic.

But do you ever do that? No. Case in point in what you do is exactly how you addressed me in this thread. I dont use the word crusade lightly in this context.
I have presented my opinion on them millions of times, you never even bothered reading probably, yet you live and die for finding my "troll" posts to point them out as being something "boring"

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said you despise barca for people like me, you dont even know how laughable that sounds? Jeez. And now with this post "your likes". You are obbsessed with lables of people who somehow disagrees with you. Its really childish shit.
Then tell me, enlighten me, what would someone describe people who jump to defend barca at every corner? You do that and there happens to be others on this forum who do the same. I didn't want to use labels so I used "people like you". I am still patient with you to see one logical reply.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Os, what Jack finds annoying (I know because I find the same annoying too) is that whenever (literally) whenever something with negative context is said about Barca, it's the same members here who have the urge to disagree. Sometimes it's indeed a laughable and biased anti-Barca comment, but sometimes it's something really meaningless that someone who doesn't give a damn about Barca won't waste any time to disagree with and start defending them.

The same happens with Del Piero. Say anything that isn't positive about him and the same people will react. Or Zlatan. Say a bad thing about him and you'll see me and 3-4 others who for some reason need to defend him.
The first ones are DP fans and they don't hide that. I'm a Zlatan fan and I don't hide it. We're all biased.
There is only one logical conclusion with those who defend Barca, right?

And you're not among those guys.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Os, what Jack finds annoying (I know because I find the same annoying too) is that whenever (literally) whenever something with negative context is said about Barca, it's the same members here who have the urge to disagree. Sometimes it's indeed a laughable and biased anti-Barca comment, but sometimes it's something really meaningless that someone who doesn't give a damn about Barca won't waste any time to disagree with and start defending them.

The same happens with Del Piero. Say anything that isn't positive about him and the same people will react. Or Zlatan. Say a bad thing about him and you'll see me and 3-4 others who for some reason need to defend him.
The first ones are DP fans and they don't hide that. I'm a Zlatan fan and I don't hide it. We're all biased.

:tup:

I do it when someone speaks bullshit about Android, Linux or some reggae artist I highly rate. It's only logical as you said. Obviously I would also do the same when someone does that against Juventus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I totally understand that, biasm is laughable in both sides. But I find this constant spam of exaggerated reactions towards any whiff of barca related subjects to really boring. I understand if its jokes, its partly is, but mostly not, and its just so overdone, it actually HINDERS discussions (there is nothing to discuss about repeated cliche lines of how much one hates Barca).

And Jacks gunho behaviour (like in this thread) is usually what starts the BS (truly stubborn crusader, in going after anything barca related, or any poster who disagrees with him about them). Barca is just the last topic of such behaviour, but regardless of what topic, same kind of mundane pattern is repeated too much around here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I totally understand that, biasm is laughable in both sides. But I find this constant spam of exaggerated reactions towards any whiff of barca related subjects to really boring. I understand if its jokes, its partly is, but mostly not, and its just so overdone, it actually HINDERS discussions (there is nothing to discuss about repeated cliche lines of how much one hates Barca).

And Jacks gunho behaviour (like in this thread) is usually what starts the BS (truly stubborn crusader, in going after anything barca related, or any poster who disagrees with him about them). Barca is just the last topic of such behaviour, but regardless of what topic, same kind of mundane pattern is repeated too much around here.
I also find the constant defending of exaggerated reactions against barca related subjects really broing, thus my "crusade"

And did you observe what is happening here? I am continuing to do what irritates you as a reaction to you doing what irritates me. You are only proving my point. Keep it up.

And to comment on your very last sentence, according to you I do it in EVERY thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)