Mario Balotelli (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They did post about it in Serie A thread, same thing.

Personally I think it's a good signing for Milan, despite of him being an idiot I think he'll grant them a fair share of goals.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
If he settles down just a wee bit, he's an awesome signing. Still surprised they're shelling out 20M for him when their defense is what it is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If he settles down just a wee bit, he's an awesome signing.
He's a type of player that makes weird stuff outside of the pitch. IMO young Cassano had worse attitude on the pitch by far.

Still surprised they're shelling out 20M for him when their defense is what it is.
I'm not. They always had good players upfront, despite of weak-ish defense. In Serie A they can outscore conceded goals.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Regardless of Nesta slowing down in his last seasons, I wouldn't call him an Silva or even Silva and some other nerd a weak defense. At least not compared to Bonera, Yepes, Mexes.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Im happy to see him back in Italy to be honest. It's also better for us because now they have no money to invest in a defender. This is quite honestly a stupid signing by Milan. Balo would have probably joined Milan anyways once his contract ran out in manchester. They should have used this money for a defender and maybe a young goalie(Perin) and then waited for Balo to come for free when he was done at City.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
If he settles down just a wee bit, he's an awesome signing. Still surprised they're shelling out 20M for him when their defense is what it is.
I think so too. I wouldn't want him here though. But for Milan I can see it being a good signing. I doubt Allegri can handle him but he might be gone in summer.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think him returning to Italy will calm him. He'll be speaking his native language and won't have the English press hounding him to the extent that they do so in the UK. If he can keep his calm, this is a good signing for Milan.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think him returning to Italy will calm him. He'll be speaking his native language and won't have the English press hounding him to the extent that they do so in the UK. If he can keep his calm, this is a good signing for Milan.
How's the ark getting on? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)