Mario Balotelli (43 Viewers)

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
The problem is that he has a very stupid reputation. It won't be solid for Juve to have such players in squad. Solid clubs has to have solid players. Ballo is much relevent for milan or inter ...or napoli roma fio torino and so on....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck him. A giant douche and while talented, nowhere near as good as he believes he is. I hope he continues to be Shitty's problem, draining more money from them while they are still paying his wages, and continues to be a disruptive force and cause disharmony @ that shitty club.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Fuck him. A giant douche and while talented, nowhere near as good as he believes he is. I hope he continues to be Shitty's problem, draining more money from them while they are still paying his wages, and continues to be a disruptive force and cause disharmony @ that shitty club.
you are to severe =) I guess it could be much better if he find a proper club for him. Nowadays Italy lacks good performers at all, but He at least showed himself in Euro as "so so leader". I know that its quite ashamed to have such leader))) But there is no alternative yet =(

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I think Conte would be able to handle him, plus playing with so many national team companions (Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giaccherini etc) would make him act differently.

2.5 million Loan + option to buy for 17.5 million euro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)