Mario Balotelli (32 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
your point being? that we've made mistakes on the market in the past and that somehow justifies making an even bigger one?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I like Balotelli but really it is an unnecessary risk to bring him here. Maybe if he came cheaply, ok.

We are not a team in dire straits looking for someone to elevate us from the ashes or a team completely devoid of talent. We have a great foundation, perhaps one of the best in Europe. A striker is necessary but there are many options that can help us get to the next level that aren't mental cases.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This guy is not what we need. He might be talented but so far none could manage him successfully. He's weak psychologically, can't handle pressure so after all he's not a big club player. Bring me Immobile who's cheaper and hungry for playing in a top club. At least you can be sure he gives everything he can for the shirt while Balo can't be arsed to run.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Balo is mental. He'll do much more damage in the locker room than on the field. A bit scared if he joined Milan though, their attack would be devastating.

I say he can keep tweeting from the Man C bench :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think Conte can handle Balo, he's not like Mancini who has infinite patience with Mario. Balotelli seems not scared of all warnings given by Mancini. With Mou it was a different story and i think Conte is more similar to Mou.
It doesn't mean i want Balo here though :p.

- - - Updated - - -

To sum up :D :

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think Conte can handle Balo, he's not like Mancini who has infinite patience with Mario. Balotelli seems not scared of all warnings given by Mancini. With Mou it was a different story and i think Conte is more similar to Mou.
It doesn't mean i want Balo here though :p.
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)