Mario Balotelli (49 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
These things do not mean that he did not do great with Milan nor other things mean that Balotelli will cause trouble with Milan. Both are great players that Juve let pass by because of a certain someone who only deals his own way. For example, buy Peluso for 5 M€

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #965
    These things do not mean that he did not do great with Milan nor other things mean that Balotelli will cause trouble with Milan. Both are great players that Juve let pass by because of a certain someone who only deals his own way. For example, buy Peluso for 5 M€
    I agree, but it will be difficult for Allegri to control him, when his father-figure Mancini failed.

I don't think Juve didn't sign Cassano or Balotelli because Marotta signs players on his own terms, but because of their attitudes. I wanted Cassano in 2010 when Milan signed him, but hindsight it was a good thing we didn't sign him.

You could say Anelka has a bad attitude, but I don't think he'll be here more than 6 months.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I agree, but it will be difficult for Allegri to control him, when his father-figure Mancini failed.

I don't think Juve didn't sign Cassano or Balotelli because Marotta signs players on his own terms, but because of their attitudes. I wanted Cassano in 2010 when Milan signed him, but hindsight it was a good thing we didn't sign him.

You could say Anelka has a bad attitude, but I don't think he'll be here more than 6 months.
    It is the opportunities that Marotta misses not in particular these two signings. It's getting disgusting now to be honest.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    No good strikers can be signed on a x-mas window huh?
    And none would cost any less than 40mil huh?

Curius to see what new excusion the Marotta apologists will think of next...

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Self-destruction timer has been set

Although we could use a player of his talents we don't need a player of his maturity and stupidity

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

History has proven you right again. Of course Milan being Balotellis favorite club did not have anything to do with his availability to sign for a lower wage. Greek economics 101, I guess

enzo

May 14, 2012
    It is the opportunities that Marotta misses not in particular these two signings. It's getting disgusting now to be honest.
    I doubt its only Marotta who is not willing to spend that amount of money. I would have liked to see Balo at Juve though.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    History has proven you right again. Of course Milan being Balotellis favorite club did not have anything to do with his availability to sign for a lower wage. Greek economics 101, I guess
    leave the irrelevant comments out of this Nazi.
    The point is, that the BS excuses that were made by the MArotta apologists were blown out of the water.
    This transfers prooves many things that were said in Marotta's excuses when he has failed to sign Dzeko and many more forwards in the past years...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    leave the irrelevant comments out of this Nazi.
    The point is, that the BS excuses that were made by the MArotta apologists were blown out of the water.
    This transfers prooves many things that were said in Marotta's excuses when he has failed to sign Dzeko and many more forwards in the past years...
    As much as I hate to agree with cronios hes right. Marotta is a bit to stingy

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    "Up until a couple of weeks ago, the price-tag set by City had been €37m, but Milan managed to negotiate it down to €20m to be paid over a six-year period"

Call Galliani what you want but that's how you negotiate. Marotta is a nightmare cockeyed penny pinching nincompoop who can learn a thing or two from him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Balotelli would never go for anything near €40m because of his problems. Plus I'm not sure where this claim comes from anyway. There are good strikers around for less than €40m. €40m is the kind of money you pay for one of the top 6-8 strikers in the world.

In short, no idea what this has to do with Juventus. We were never interested in Balotelli, and he wouldn't come here instead of Milan.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
    "Up until a couple of weeks ago, the price-tag set by City had been €37m, but Milan managed to negotiate it down to €20m to be paid over a six-year period"

Call Galliani what you want but that's how you negotiate. Marotta is a nightmare cockeyed penny pinching nincompoop who can learn a thing or two from him.
    Galliani has pulled off deals that Marotta can only dream of.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

True, Galliani is very good at doing deals like this. Notice the players he does it with, mostly successfully. City would never get €37m for him anyway, no one would pay that for the guy. It all comes down to a difference between how badly they want shot of him and how much Milan can go up to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)