Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (19 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
no but you could get impulses to make you want to take. which is addiction why can you not get addicted please elaborate.

look i no im only 14 but i wont touch the shit. and i no never say never but i dont have any want to try it im really not interested
Ha!! when i was 14 i swore never to smoke weed or do drugs. And guess what i do abut 3 times a week.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
no but you could get impulses to make you want to take. which is addiction why can you not get addicted please elaborate.
here's your answer

it all depends on the will power of oneself! period!

you can smoke weed for years and not get addicted, or any other drug as a matter of fact , the only drug you can get addicted is heroin because heroin causes a real physical addiction,

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
here's your answer

you can smoke weed for years and not get addicted, or any other drug as a matter of fact , the only drug you can get addicted is heroin because heroin causes a real physical addiction,

ok thanks for that. but it mary-jane can still affect you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:spliff:

I have smoked for 15 years (several years in this period were a daily dosage) and now I have been clean for the past three months. I have three different kinds of weed in my closet and I don't think I am getting near them anytime soon. No urge, no need nothing of the sort. Why am I not puffing? Just because I don't feel like it.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Weed is not addictive, on the other hand coke makes you want to take more to get the buzz. Weed just relaxes you and is the easiest "drug" to stop. I personally don't consider it a drug, its just a flavoured relaxing cigarette

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

I have smoked for 15 years (several years in this period were a daily dosage) and now I have been clean for the past three months. I have three different kinds of weed in my closet and I don't think I am getting near them anytime soon. No urge, no need nothing of the sort. Why am I not puffing? Just because I don't feel like it.
Do people get drug tested for jobs there?

Oct 3, 2004

Holy shit man, don't you feel naturally stoned all the time?

Seriously, when my "friends" started doing it on a daily basis, I noticed a complete change...they were spaced out all the time

:sleepy:

:burke:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You need to git up, git out and get something. Don't let the days of your life pass by. You need to git up, git out and get something. Don't spend all your time tryin to get high. You need git up, git out and get something. How will you make it if you never even try? You need to git up, git out and get something. Cuz you and I got to do for you and I.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #177
    http://blip.tv/file/1356143

Guys, watch this documentary when you've got time.
    It answers a lot of questions regarding marijuana, clears off all the misconceptions and prejudices.
    A lot of people have been brainwashed by the corporations into believing that MJ is evil, addictive, or harmful in any way. Especially the pharmaceutical firms...

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #179
    Same thing. Hemp has been legal for ages, but when they've decided to make it illegal they put the name marijuana on it to help confuse people, so they don't ask questions like: "We've been benefiting from this plant for centuries, why the hell did it become evil all of a sudden?".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I bought a vaporizer two weeks ago and I have to say it is so much better than smoking. It doesn't burn your throat and it is so much better for your lungs and health.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)