Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (5 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
well i got a cuz who tried it once and got addicted. and now he is pretty fucked up and goes through schizophrenia and its really sad coz now he cant go off the shit, everytime he improves he relapses, the sad thing was he is a really smart guy.
he has been pretty bad for a few years now, and its really hard to see him getting better. thats why i will never touch the shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
well i got a cuz who tried it once and got addicted. and now he is pretty fucked up and goes through schizophrenia and its really sad coz now he cant go off the shit, everytime he improves he relapses, the sad thing was he is a really smart guy.
he has been pretty bad for a few years now, and its really hard to see him getting better. thats why i will never touch the shit.
Youre not talking about weed are you? Last year i smoked everyday before school and ive still never failed a class. Now im down to about twice a week and im not addicted or a schizo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i know some people who were bright students, but weed really f-ed them up. they went university and dropped out, don't work and they just sound stupid. they talk really slow and are spaced out a lot of the time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
that's like saying that you will never use a motorized vehicle because a cousin of yours died in an accident
There really isnt a link between not wanting to do drugs because someone you knew got fucked by them and not wanting to drive because someone you knew had an accident.This stuff will fuck you up sooner or later.There are no two ways about it.

Man I'v been smoking since I was 13 and that didn't stoped me from acomplishing my goals...

Drugs aren't bad peoples are
Doctors must love you.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Man I'v been smoking since I was 13 and that didn't stoped me from acomplishing my goals...

Drugs aren't bad peoples are
dude please. it affected him because he already suffered things like anxiety and im not callin you bad or any 1 that does do it bad all i am saying is its screwed him up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
that's like saying that you will never use a motorized vehicle because a cousin of yours died in an accident
actually there two completely different things. you do not chose to be in an accident, but you can choose whether to use drugs or not. theres an option with drugs.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well I think its funny that the dutch have legalized it and they have one of the fewest drug problems in the world
this is true but i think its because its available so people dont really think to use it as much because its no big deal. much like smoking and alcohol in many places

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There really isnt a link between not wanting to do drugs because someone you knew got fucked by them and not wanting to drive because someone you knew had an accident.This stuff will fuck you up sooner or later.There are no two ways about it.

Doctors must love you.
its true it slowly fucks you up. and i know im not going to try it because i could get addicted because i sometimes get anxiety. i know people say that you say that now or you will try it but i say that its my choice and i wont be pressured into doing anything.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i know some people who were bright students, but weed really f-ed them up. they went university and dropped out, don't work and they just sound stupid. they talk really slow and are spaced out a lot of the time.
exactly what happened to my cuz. well besides the talking slow bit. but he doesnt want to do anything any more. he got into one of the best university's in melbourne for graphic design but hew dropped out. he has lost all his self confidence.

Oct 3, 2004
I think Mary Jane is ok if you don't abuse the shit out of it. Like once a month is fine I guess, but when it's a weekly habit, you become a retarded pothead and start acting like a moron...I personally know a few people who became like that.

I have another view on it in terms of growing crops and exporting. In Lebanon we have very good quality "Crop" but of course, it's illegal. Fine. So why not export it then? See if you burn it - you're f*cking up the environment, polluting the area, and contributing to global warming. Plus, there is absolutely no benefit in burning our crop. Here's the deal - export it to the Netherlands where it's legal, and other countries like Switzerland(I had a friend in the army there who used to smoke up all the time apparently they're open-minded there). Imagine how much money we'd make. You're not doing anything illegal, they have cafe's in Amsterdam where that shit is available on the menu. Let them smoke themselves senseless for all we care!!

I say yay to exporting our quality w33d!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)