Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
smoking with your boys is great yet be careful. My rule on substances is to never do them by myself. If you start doing it when ur at home and by yourself then you get a dependency and it gets bad. Smoking with friends is ok but remember, dont start on the path of doing it by urself.

Jan 7, 2004
nah man, of the 4-5 times i have had the pleasure of experiencing it i have always felt stupid. The only times it has been fun is when i have been by myself watching a good movie or a few seinfield episodes

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Reggae music killed my family! :(
Bob Marley made me late for work

i had slept in one day, phoned work and told them i was gonna be late,i was listening to Bob as i walked to work and he kept telling me "everything is gonan be alright"

when i got to work they asked why it had taken me so long to get there and i said it was bob marley fault, when i explained they just thought i was amd but i got away with it

Apr 19, 2007
Im in college and me and my roomates all smoke. Yeah some people say were potheads or whatever but we all have good grades half of us are on scholarship and we love to go out. Is it bad. I dont see how smoking a joint right before you go out to the bar is bad. We are social infact the DJ knows who we are cause we party there all the time. Can you get addicted? There is physical addiction and mental addiction. If you are on cocaine your body has to have it after a while and you will do anything to do it. Weed can get mentally addictive bc some people think they have to have it to have a good time or "make it through the day" But how many alcoholics are there that ruin there entire life bc the cant stop drinkink? Is alcohol bad? Should we ban that too?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So you're saying it's kind of like reggae music.

How appropriate. :smoke:
are you kidding? reggae is the best. try listening to some richie spice, jah cure and barrington levy.

anyway, back on topic, besides how you feel about smoking it, what do you think about the article on the previous page?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)