Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (3 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
What's the difference between hemp and marijuana? I was having an argument with someone about it.
marijuana |ˌmarəˈ(h)wänə| (also marihuana)
noun
cannabis, esp. as smoked in cigarettes.
ORIGIN late 19th cent.: from Latin American Spanish.

hemp |hemp|
noun (also Indian hemp)
the cannabis plant, esp. when grown for fiber.
• the fiber of this plant, extracted from the stem and used to make rope, stout fabrics, fiberboard, and paper.
• used in names of other plants that yield fiber, e.g., Manila hemp.

ORIGIN Old English henep, hænep, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch hennep and German Hanf, also to Greek kannabis.

Marijuana is a plant, Hemp is a product.

You can't smoke Hemp sandals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Good - it relaxes you, and chills you out. Love smoking up with girls too, they get so retarted it's hilarious. just don't overdo it. Anything you overdo is bad for you.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In fact, I like Paul's suggested policy so much, I think Amy Winehouse should be the spokesperson...

She said "no, no, no", I said :inter:...

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #187
    Evil - Either do drugs or dont do drugs... Not waste your time with brain numbing tripe...
    Now why is that? Why do you have to make a decision like that?
    Why can't you smoke a joint when you simply feel like it? And not blaze when you have smth else to do.

NOTE: Marijuana is not addictive, scientifically proven, so I wouldn't consider it a 'drug' in the first place.
    I do agree that you should make a decision and choose NOT to use drugs that ultimately kill you (which does not include weed, despite all the misconceptions and prejudices you've been brainwashed to believe in by pharmaceutical corporations that don't want you to use this natural plant that you can grow yourself as medicine, instead of buying their product).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Elvin, I watched the video and have seen other sources that claim that there are no negative effects of marijuana. But from personal experience, I just don't buy that. I think smoking weed really has a negative effect on your brain. Most people that smoke casually, once a week for example, I don't really notice anything with. But the people I know that smoke everyday seem to be really spaced out all the time and talk and think very slowly. I don't think it's a coincidence that the ones who smoke more seem more slow.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #194
    Dude, even eating a burger everyday will fuck you up, is it illegal? No.

The trick is to use it, not abuse it, bro :smoke:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Eℓvin;1863190 said:
    Dude, even eating a burger everyday will fuck you up, is it illegal? No.

The trick is to use it, not abuse it, bro :smoke:
    "Hey kids! Follow my lead, and you too can do 12 months as my cellmate in Ronald's Big House Playland for grand larceny!"

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    But the people I know that smoke everyday seem to be really spaced out all the time and talk and think very slowly. I don't think it's a coincidence that the ones who smoke more seem more slow.
    maybe they are using something else that makes them behave that way.
    i can tell you from personal experience that i haven't seen a single person act that way who smokes marijuana on daily basis and i know loads of people who do it including myself.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    If by "using something else", you mean other drugs, definitely not, strictly weed. I've also noticed users before and after, especially those who go from not smoking at all to smoking everyday in a short space of time.

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    If by "using something else", you mean other drugs, definitely not, strictly weed. I've also noticed users before and after, especially those who go from not smoking at all to smoking everyday in a short space of time.
    yeah i meant drugs , don't really know then , people to get 'spaced out' as you call it but mostly while they are high , really can't say that i saw someone act that way when not high, especially talking slowly they don't even do that when they are high

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    marijuana can have a negative affect on some. normally the ones who get affected are the ones that have mental issues( big or small ) and the marijuana simply triggers this issue and makes it worse. in saying that i dont like the stuff this is probably because i have come face to face to what it can do to some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)