Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That crap is not for me. We once made spacecake back in the student house and we put too much in there so I ended up sleeping pretty much 36 hours straight. I missed work, university, phone calls...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That crap is not for me. We once made spacecake back in the student house and we put too much in there so I ended up sleeping pretty much 36 hours straight. I missed work, university, phone calls...
Beh, I can do that without spacecake.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Smoke weed and you'll eventually become like my roomate who doesn't care about anything at all. Weed is a catalyst for absolute apathy in life.

Alcohol, while perhaps causing the opposite effect, is much better.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
How many people here have a drinking problem?
i drink quite a lot but i can stop anytime i want. some occasions drinks go down like water. Like Beer in Summer, you can have like 7 pints and not feel much cause of the contrast in temperatures. ahh the bliss

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you can still be productive in life, hold down a repectable job and still get high. now one of the pro's of beeer is that you get horny, well if you drink too much you can get brewers droop(generally,not me) and wake up with a hangover.
with ganjabis you can go to bed happy(and horny) and still wake up with a raging wood, so everyone is happy.......

seriously though, it is all good but you cant do it forever and teh biggest con of it is the damage to your lungs.
to be honest bozi its not a rule really, does'nt always work. it does nto only cause damage to yr lungs it also f**** up yr brain cells , blood pressure etc.....

Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells(it only numbs them)
Alcohol kills brain cells

which is better?
Marijuana:eyebrows:
thats not true nabil, hash kills brain cells specially if u have a back fire!!! and alcohol is no better either as it causes damage to the liver on the long run.

hmm It screws over your social life kinda.
thats true i will give u a personal exerience later

Dude, I've been smoking this shit for 15 years now, I have two university degrees, my social life kicks ass, I have a job, I have a family and I have never heard any complaints about my character from the people I meet on daily basis. Of course I smoke much less now than I used to before but this is not because it makes me not care about anything or the things you mentioned, but because I am becoming older to chill for hours.

As I see it, you've started smoking like a couple of months ago and you are eager to tell about it, don't you think this is a social motivation?
once again this does not always work for every one

I can tell you one thing and it is what I believe in, anything overdone is ugly, no matter what it is.
:agree:

@elvin-i found that i was most "creative" when high it really helped me open up and be a little bit more expressive when writing

@kostarica- sorry but i warned you for those posts, the capital letters are annoying and actually distract from the main point, as does writing in bold with assorted colours.

@jack-you betetr get a new smoking jacket if i ever get over to sweeden
thats true it gives u a larger amount of creativity, its well knows that script writers, and politician smoke up for these reasons.

Smoke weed and you'll eventually become like my roomate who doesn't care about anything at all. Weed is a catalyst for absolute apathy in life.

by far the most responsible and logical post so far. :agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
here is an experience i've witnessed inperson and actually lived really harsh days watching my friends ruin there life.

here in cairo, hash, weed, and xtc pills are more than abundent. heroin and cocaine too but its really targeted for high income teens. i,e a teen who has unlimited access to cash either from his parents directly or from stealing at later stages.

i dont mean to be a party wrecker or anything but i honestly believe this post can help people learn that not everything should be overused, ie abused.

my closet friends at uni are hash lovers, and xtv pill lovers. they smoke up every single day of the year including holy occasions such as ramadan they dont care as long as they get there head high. i though its just a phase they r in and it will soon grow out but i was mistakened. they kept smoking up for the past three years. no matter how hard i try to convince them that its ruining there life they never listened to me. i will be very honest i did try hash once, and i did it cos i was very depressed cos of an issue that had to do with me personally and i can tell u it cheered me up but after i retirned back from lala land i realized i still had the problem and nothing has changed so basically if some one tries to convince u that it makes u view the world in a different way they r making a fool out of yr self cos it just blinds u from the real world and the real problems.

i have been to funerals of people my age who unfortunetly lost there lives cos they were too high and drove there cars. so have my current friends who smoke up but this doesnt effect them in fact they smoke up more just to get there heads of the issue.

i can tell u now that my current friends have no life, in fact they dont go out just to save 50 eygptain pounds to get the hash they will smoke up for the day. they look like ghosts it has even changed there personalities and the way the look at life. believe it or not the happy state u get when u smoke the couple of few month just faded and is replaced by depression. i dont think it worth it if thats the end result.

apart from there social life ruined, there education just flops, they dont attend there classes just cos they want to smoke up. althought one of the guys admits to me he graduated bec hash made his boring lectures pass by sooooo fast. i dont know but i think its bull shit.

there self image is ruined too after all hash is a drug and at the end of the day u r a drug addict. i honeslty believe hash is addictive and as u can see from what i wrote it is. these guys tried to quit but with out any use they just cant live with out it.

i ve seen people snif cocaine and i saw them after they went to rehab may god forbid its not a pleasent view to watch a person who is yr age go to one of these clinics and the amount of pain he goes thru trying to quit and the ironic thing is they return back to it after they get out.

my advice is try it if u want but dont get hooked on it, dont make it the thing that makes u live each day cos all u r doing is ruining yr health and damaging yr social life. its not really worth it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
she's a whore! stay away from her! she gets passed around and everyone hits it, trust me you're bound to get your heartbroken. :D :p

but on the real everyone has their experimental stage, its fun with your friends til a certain age when you gotta get off ur a$$ and actually be productive in life

Marijuana is a women ? :sad:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
you don't wanna do shit, you don't want anything, and you're just too chill, nothing matters. You don't need to go out anymore, you don't need a girl anymore. All you want is to hang with your boys, watch smth or play some video games, and they think exactly like you do. Basically you become a loser
I'd agree with this. Luckily I found it to be quite boring after a while.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

It gets addicted mainly to people who have nothing going on in their life's, and mainly dumb people. These people smoke to live.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Alcohol can cause apathy as well. It's more of a personal issue. Some people get relaxed, some get edgy and others fall asleep.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Generalizing from an experience of one person. I can also generalize but I choose not to, and my generalization is after experience with more than one person.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Generalizing from an experience of one person. I can also generalize but I choose not to, and my generalization is after experience with more than one person.
One person? All of my roomate's friends are the same. :lol2:

Obviously what I said is not the same case for everyone, as the more intelligent bunch of the lot will not let themselves follow that path of idiocy and apathy. However, for many people, my words do bear truth. I've seen these people smoke weed all day, not give a care to much else in the world and not give two shits about anything besides smoking. They essentially live on apathy which, in my mind, is a rather useless life. Not caring about family nor world events are typical notions of these utter imbeciles. These potheads become so annoying that perhaps we should amend the general culture moralistic viewpoint and make assisted suicide legal.

Apathy is a synonym of death in my eyes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One person? All of my roomate's friends are the same. :lol2:

Obviously what I said is not the same case for everyone, as the more intelligent bunch of the lot will not let themselves follow that path of idiocy and apathy. However, for many people, my words do bear truth. I've seen these people smoke weed all day, not give a care to much else in the world and not give two shits about anything besides smoking. They essentially live on apathy which, in my mind, is a rather useless life. Not caring about family nor world events are typical notions of these utter imbeciles. These potheads become so annoying that perhaps we should amend the general culture moralistic viewpoint and make assisted suicide legal.

Apathy is a synonym of death in my eyes.
This might sound strange as I don't experiment with drugs a lot and have never had the intention to do so, but if drugs make you happy, then why shouldn't you take them constantly if you can afford it? The last part of that sentence obviously being the catch. Because the minute you wake up and realise you're fucked, you're one sad lowlife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)