Marie Jane: Good or Evil? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No I TOTALLY DO NOT AGREE!!!

I've seen many many people! And many people die from it;

IT MAKES YOU LOSE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY!!!!! THATS WHATS IMPORTANT! If you don't believe do some reasearch I am sure there are many articles in web;

P.S. ALSO FORGOT TO ADD that Heroin wont make you Horny:) You WILL foget the EXISTENCE OF WOMEN (MEN :) ) ;)
I don't need any research I've witnessed this stuff with my own eyes. I know a guy who got so hooked on weed in high school he's smoking that shit every day for the last 7,8 years. He got to the point where he doesn't even feel the effects of it anymore, he just walks around high all the time; he can't even speak normally, his every movement is freakishly slow and he just looks like a God damn idiot.

One of my friends on the other hand has done everything from weed, to XTC, speed all the way to cocaine, including cocaine. He never in 5 years got addicted to anything, yet he took stuff every friday and saturday during that period. 2 years have passed he has not taken ANYTHING, nor does he intend to.

I've tried lots of stuff also and was never hooked on anything. Everyone goes through that phase, some pass it quickly, some take their time and some never do. It all depends on the person.

I don't care if the research says the "average Joe" will get hooked on cocaine on the first sniff, I'm not your average Joe. I don't care if 1000 people get addicted like that, I know the 1001st doesn't ever have to get addicted. It's all propaganda.

Just to be clear, I never did coke and I learned drugs are shite and they cost too much. Beer all the way!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´ve been addicted to "horse" and got off it. That was a one freaking hard battle.

I´d never like to repeat it, I´m clean for a long time now and my life has improved really much.

Vlatko said the best, ALL drugs are shit and they make you feel beter in a short-term but in a long-term it is better to be clean.

And BTW beer is shit. :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I don't need any research I've witnessed this stuff with my own eyes. I know a guy who got so hooked on weed in high school he's smoking that shit every day for the last 7,8 years. He got to the point where he doesn't even feel the effects of it anymore, he just walks around high all the time; he can't even speak normally, his every movement is freakishly slow and he just looks like a God damn idiot.

One of my friends on the other hand has done everything from weed, to XTC, speed all the way to cocaine, including cocaine. He never in 5 years got addicted to anything, yet he took stuff every friday and saturday during that period. 2 years have passed he has not taken ANYTHING, nor does he intend to.

I've tried lots of stuff also and was never hooked on anything. Everyone goes through that phase, some pass it quickly, some take their time and some never do. It all depends on the person.

I don't care if the research says the "average Joe" will get hooked on cocaine on the first sniff, I'm not your average Joe. I don't care if 1000 people get addicted like that, I know the 1001st doesn't ever have to get addicted. It's all propaganda.

Just to be clear, I never did coke and I learned drugs are shite and they cost too much. Beer all the way!
You are talking about 99th percentile of people! And even that guy didn't take anything (Are you sure??) and I hope he won't, IF he has ever been "addicted", (you know what I mean, as you say He didn't have much trouble giving it up that means he wasn't addicted), There is about 90% probability that he will try it again Maybe in 3 years doesn't matter;

And If you say u haven't tried it you will never be able to describe it and make such conclusions;

Also when a person becomes addicted to Heroine, he automatically becomes a liar in 99% cases, you cannot trust him anymore... I personally lost my best friend -

Its a sickness!!!

Beer is good; But as for getting drunk I prefer Natural WINE, or wort case Vodka;

How can u people get drunk with beer all the time :) Its got horrible hangover :)

I personally like Beer when I have hangover next day! couple bottles... just Greeeat! :)

FUCK DRUGS!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I´ve been addicted to "horse" and got off it. That was a one freaking hard battle.

I´d never like to repeat it, I´m clean for a long time now and my life has improved really much.

Vlatko said the best, ALL drugs are shit and they make you feel beter in a short-term but in a long-term it is better to be clean.

And BTW beer is shit. :D
You know what I'm talking about :faq1: :faq1: :faq1:

Please share your experience with this people;

PROS and CONS;

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You are talking about 99th percentile of people! And even that guy didn't take anything (Are you sure??) and I hope he won't, IF he has ever been "addicted", (you know what I mean, as you say He didn't have much trouble giving it up that means he wasn't addicted), There is about 90% probability that he will try it again Maybe in 3 years doesn't matter;

And If you say u haven't tried it you will never be able to describe it and make such conclusions;
That's just my point, not everyone gets addicted. Like I said numbers and studies don't mean anything to me, I've had my experience with drugs, addicts and with people who just did it from time to time. And yes I am sure, my mate did cocaine numerous times and NEVER got addicted. He's in college now and doesn't take anything. It all depends on the individual, one can get hooked on weed and the other can't get addicted on the mighty coke.

I never became an addict and not because I didn't do it enough, but because I had character and I drew the line at a certain point. I had lots of chances to take cocaine but I never did and I don't intend to.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
That's just my point, not everyone gets addicted. Like I said numbers and studies don't mean anything to me, I've had my experience with drugs, addicts and with people who just did it from time to time. And yes I am sure, my mate did cocaine numerous times and NEVER got addicted. He's in college now and doesn't take anything. It all depends on the individual, one can get hooked on weed and the other can't get addicted on the mighty coke.

I never became an addict and not because I didn't do it enough, but because I had character and I drew the line at a certain point. I had lots of chances to take cocaine but I never did and I don't intend to.
GOOD FOR U! Thats What I am talking about! You knew its effects beforehand! You deliberately didn't take enough to get addicted, Thats what is called learning on others mistakes;

But its better to NOT try at all, because People like you are in 99th percentile!

So I didn't mention here minority deliberately... I said about the majority people;

So If you are persuading somebody NOT to try it u cannot say things like that... because EVERYBODY THINKS THAT HAS GREAT POWER OF WILL and never get hooked up...

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Tarantino taking 'horse' in Pulp Fiction... ohhhhhh :)

And also u guys might've seen BULLET with mikey rourke... there in the car .... ohhh:)

But at the same time IT WILL RUIN ANYBODY's LIfe!

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    If you could choose, what would you rather be:
    a cocaine addict or a homosexual sex addict? :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. If you do them, you're bad, because drugs are bad. It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, m'kay, that'd be bad. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    @elvin-i found that i was most "creative" when high it really helped me open up and be a little bit more expressive when writing

@kostarica- sorry but i warned you for those posts, the capital letters are annoying and actually distract from the main point, as does writing in bold with assorted colours.

@jack-you betetr get a new smoking jacket if i ever get over to sweeden

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    @elvin-i found that i was most "creative" when high it really helped me open up and be a little bit more expressive when writing

@kostarica- sorry but i warned you for those posts, the capital letters are annoying and actually distract from the main point, as does writing in bold with assorted colours.

@jack-you betetr get a new smoking jacket if i ever get over to sweeden
    :cry: Its a very serious topic, and I just wanted to emphasize some points; When I got complaints I stopped it... you have the "warning" power... but I had different intentions... look at my other posts in other topics I naver write in capitals

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    Can you stop typing in CAPS, you can express your point of view in another way.
    Jack, can you change my username please? :angel: ))

Oh btw, I totally love your usertitle and wanna use it as MSN name sometime :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i warned the post but never gave you any points, however writing in capitals is usually a 2 point warning. you got off lightly as i feel it was an honest mistake but you now know for future

Jan 7, 2004
    Well,

I happen to know "her", for over 10 years or so; Hence more or less know her nature ;)

You may say that it doesn't kill brain cells or whatever, but extensive use - like everyday for a week or two Does have its effect! It personally lags my thinking, forget more often thing and in short SHE MAKES U DUMB!

I BROKE WITH HER RECENTLY and we stayed just "Friends" and will meet only occasionally, very rarely!

But for some people its real cure, and true girlfriend - Recent study suggest that people with schizophrenic symptoms tend to love it! Its because that schizophrenia doesn't allow a man to have natural pleasures in life, so SHE gives u pleasures... and for these type of people its even RECCOMENDED to smoke, it makes them happy

And pls stay with her - DONT dear to meet another girls named Helen she is EVIL!!!

Good Luck!

you can tell this guy has smoked a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)