Mafia dutch style (8 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's what I've been doing in every game, whether I was a G or not :p

True.
It's not much to go by, but we ain't got much in any direction anyways.

Why? Because of his "I didn't get a PM"?

Shouldn't it have been a semicolon then? :p

hey man what do i know i aint no sheikspear :D

So whats most suspicious about ford for you then?

Dont you find it more suspicious that an experienced player like Völler says in first day, we should kill off two players because they suck/are useless as Cs, so no real loss?
hes suspicious because of his i am a G post, i aint got no qualms with chopping the old dolphins head

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hes suspicious because of his i am a G post, i aint got no qualms with chopping the old dolphins head

He is joking about being the vigilante, just like Kate he quoted, brit humour Gs? :p or Just boring civilian wasps :D

Either way, I think its more odd to argue like Völler that you should kill off two players because they are worthless as players, not because they are suspicious.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He is joking about being the vigilante, just like Kate he quoted, brit humour Gs? :p or Just boring civilian wasps :D

Either way, I think its more odd to argue like Völler that you should kill off two players because they are worthless as players, not because they are suspicious.
i only agreed about ford, because normally hes being all emo and shit, and now he has a sense of humor?? :p anyways just working off vibes, we dont have much to work with here

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

It is playing with fire, though. Like that time I said I was the Detective in my first post and subsequently got lynched for it. Of course I wasn't the fucking detective.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
To be fair, the idea has been around for a couple of games, and iirc, it was always proposed by Cs. Not that I think it's a good idea, I already said why I'm against it, but it's not a particularly good reason to suspect Völler either imo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nothing before the first night ever matters. And we will never get a G on the first day either unless we can get the majority to agree on a policy on who to randomly pick, which won't happen

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Fred is very quiet.
The thread's been open for a few hours so far, it's far more probable that he's at work or something.

If he hasn't posted substantially more by tomorrow or posts a lot on the rest of the forum but not here, then it's time to get worried. Not yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing before the first night ever matters. And we will never get a G on the first day either unless we can get the majority to agree on a policy on who to randomly pick, which won't happen
Only that that is a bad idea and huge gamble. The chances are 15/4 that we'll pick a C, all discussions will stop and there's no voting pattern to work with.

If we're really lucky and pick a G it's great of course, but the odds aren't in our favour.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I only brought him up because he went for the same attack on me as he did last game, said I was asking stupid questions.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The thread's been open for a few hours so far, it's far more probable that he's at work or something.

If he hasn't posted substantially more by tomorrow or posts a lot on the rest of the forum but not here, then it's time to get worried. Not yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Only that that is a bad idea and huge gamble. The chances are 15/4 that we'll pick a C, all discussions will stop and there's no voting pattern to work with.

If we're really lucky and pick a G it's great of course, but the odds aren't in our favour.
Odds are low but at least there's a chance. There is no chance if we all just randomly pick someone we don't like or whatever.

How about if we all agree to vote in the person with the least votes at one hour before deadline? That way we know the target is not predetermined, and we ensure more activity

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
To be fair, the idea has been around for a couple of games, and iirc, it was always proposed by Cs. Not that I think it's a good idea, I already said why I'm against it, but it's not a particularly good reason to suspect Völler either imo.
Just like Ocelot says here, killing off the "useless ones" or the "unpredictable ones" (had to flatter myself there :D ) is a trend, and it's a trend that is not for the cause of the C, cause every life is precious except for Voller's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)