Mafia dutch style (7 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
He was calm and composed which is an excellent trait for a c to have, but it wasnt like him, so the fact kyle was playing well as a c made me think he was a g :lol:

Btw i always think you and hoori are g's. :D

And ocelot, you fvcker despite fvcking up on day 1 you kept weaseling yourself out of trouble with your sweet talk and analytic posts :mad:
That's why, as a G, I always want to leave you guys alive. People start to question how you're not dead yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And ocelot, you fvcker despite fvcking up on day 1 you kept weaseling yourself out of trouble with your sweet talk and analytic posts :mad:
You let him, the prime reason I suspected you, besides being uber paranoid about you and general not being able to read you much anymore (only player thats harder to read is Kate, and half of it is because she is quiet type), is the fact that the guy I found suspicious for how convenient he was in his scapegoating of Kyle, was IMo getting a completely easy pass by you.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why, as a G, I always want to leave you guys alive. People start to question how you're not dead yet.
And also 2nd reason I suspected Fred might be a G, he kept bringing up how am I not whacked yet, like a G who deliberately let me be so he could say this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You let him, the prime reason I suspected you, besides being uber paranoid about you and general not being able to read you much anymore (only player thats harder to read is Kate, and half of it is because she is quiet type), is the fact that the guy I found suspicious for how convenient he was in his scapegoating of Kyle, was IMo getting a completely easy pass by you.

- - - Updated - - -

And also 2nd reason I suspected Fred might be a G, he kept bringing up how am I not whacked yet, like a G who deliberately let me be so he could say this.
This. I was sure Ocelot was G and that he and Fred were working together.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes. But even if it wrong conclusion/outcome, its best if people as MUCH AS POSSIBLE goad, pressure, poke, provoke, annoy, question, and antagonize eachother and accuse eachother. Most importantly force eachother to explain their thoughts. I briefly tried, but when others dont find it suspicious that someone doesnt, and accept votes with no reasoning, then it becomes hard to find something to work with. So you tend to over think and get overly paranoid on the little posts available to you that try to explain their thought process. Something Gs hate for sure, but more experienced players can handle, and it was pretty much just Ocelot doing that consistently out of the Gs. Fr3sh tried initially, then he fell back on the melodramatic and outraged/insulted routine :lol: While Kate and Sheik coasted by in the peripherals as much as possible, gently making their presence known (until today, sheik outed himself early), but not saying much.

Now if you had hoard of civilians, who question/stand up for themselves, like Fred or Kyle did, and tomice was doing, then it becomes easier to spot them eventually (process of elimination). But more Cs like Zach in this game, quiet and completely unwilling to work with other Cs, and it becomes a very tough task to go anywhere without repeating the same mistakes in the game as an overall team.
:tup: Yes, make them justify their thoughts for sure. Just don't think voting for someone for acting different is a good reason.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The Cs won, we lost.
What? After all that vote-change fiasco? F this! :mad:
In the middle of the day we were wondering with X if you guys will push on lynching Kyle. We were not sure, cause it'd mean that you will completely blow your cover.
If you'd agree to vote Ocelot without the questions, we'd lynch Oce, kill Kate, you'd whack Fred and the situation would be 6:3.
Sheik was considered a G, about Fresh X had some doubts, ALC was under the radar though. So you would survive a little more.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In the middle of the day we were wondering with X if you guys will push on lynching Kyle. We were not sure, cause it'd mean that you will completely blow your cover.
If you'd agree to vote Ocelot without the questions, we'd lynch Oce, kill Kate, you'd whack Fred and the situation would be 6:3.
Sheik was considered a G, about Fresh X had some doubts, ALC was under the radar though. So you would survive a little more.

Why were you guys sure that I was a C?

I got all my accusations wrong, everyone I went after turned out to be a C, and in general played one of my worst games ever. The only thing I caught on was Ocelot's fvck up on day 1, and even when it came to that he convinced me with his sweet talking and analysis that he was less suspicious than the other two who fvcked up on day 1 :lol:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Why were you guys sure that I was a C?

I got all my accusations wrong, everyone I went after turned out to be a C, and in general played one of my worst games ever. The only thing I caught on was Ocelot's fvck up on day 1, and even when it came to that he convinced me with his sweet talking and analysis that he was less suspicious than the other two who fvcked up on day 1 :lol:
I was honest when i wrote that i don't know about you. :D Can't tell about X, cause we never discussed you.
Your posting seemed to be natural (unlike Ocelot's), we'd probably suspect you next days tho. :p

I think that autolynching Alen helped Cs ironically. I can only imagine that game with Osman, Fred, Alen and Hoori all being Cs. :lol:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Osman was magisterial, he read the game so well, i jailed so he doesn't save ocelot in case he got recruited

- - - Updated - - -

Also i kept denying the D contacted me to confirm fr3sh was a G
Forgot to ask, what "edit" were you talking about? I wasn't able to recover from that accusation :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)