Mafia dutch style (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I understand your logic but i still think it was a big mistake. It was only day 1, Voller (nobody for that matter actually) can be so suspicious on day 1 that it warrants such a move (ALC was dying, which didn't matter that much [:kiss:] given the risk you took (and you could have prevented it anyway), Voller was at best a 50-50 suspect, and you risked your life with that move). If you thought ALC was a C, you should have just used your lawyer powers.
:kiss: I know you like me

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Lol he is still, imo, by far the best player of this game, but that was one of the worst moves imo. Something only our usual suspects are capable of doing :p
Imo, bar him having quite the talent at making himself look like a G when he's a C, Fred is the best. He's able to figure out players like no one else I've seen in this game, noticed it last time already when we were teaming up.

Osman is a great as well of course, and to be fair, he's been lynched or whacked very early on in most games I've played so far, so I probably don't really know what he's capable of.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Wait, so who actually won? I lost track.
Really? :D

The Cs won, we lost.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Imo, bar him having quite the talent at making himself look like a G when he's a C, Fred is the best. He's able to figure out players like no one else I've seen in this game, noticed it last time already when we were teaming up.

Osman is a great as well of course, and to be fair, he's been lynched or whacked very early on in most games I've played so far, so I probably don't really know what he's capable of.
Love your Fred joke. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyways great game to all especially my fellow Cs (particularly Piottr and X) who came back after that ridiculous opening day.

Should start another game this week :weee:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Anyways great game to all especially my fellow Cs (particularly Piottr and X) who came back after that ridiculous opening day.

Should start another game this week :weee:
Nah, there was a real lack of interest this game already.

And it wasn't all that grea, I mean we haven't even hit fifty pages when in others that had happened after the first day :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)