Mafia dutch style (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How do you know she was not online the whole day?

Or are you just trying to protect your gangster friends?

I suggest we first vote out Kate, then Jihadi John, then Osman :agree:
Are you trolling?

Persisting with this make no sense, when she sent the roles yesterday she said she is sending the roles now. She was even considering waiting extra day by sending the roles today and starting tomorrow. No indication she would be doing it separately for Saturday for no reason.

If you keep persisting with this I'm going to assume you are trying too hard to deflect and post for the sake of it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Honestly, this is exactly how I'd imagine a Bezzy story to look like :D :tup:

Ffs Zach it says it right there in the first post :sergio:
I've already burned my fingers with this shit in the last game I played, though I still can't think of any reason why Hoori didn't just PM the narrator in that game.

Ok guys I have a suggestion.

Kate and Jihadi John claimed to receive PM before anyone else did.. Why did they do that? Because they are Gs.

I suggest we vote out one of them tomorrow, if it's true then we have killed one G and we know that the other is also a G.
If they indeed are Gs and got their PMs early, saying so would've been among the most retarded shit I've seen on this game. On, or before day one, you can't afford to do anything that puts the spotlight on you in any way, people will kill you for nothing. And what advantage would they have gained from doing what they did? It's not like what Zach just did or Hoori in a previous game when you claim to not have received any PM, which would implicate that you're simply a C, it's the exact opposite actually.

Not to mention that we have no reason to believe that Bezzy did send out some PMs early as Osman pointed out.

It doesn't make any sense. Them just trolling is by far the most likely theory.

- - - Updated - - -

You gonna start that act this early, really?
I've seen him do that every time regardless if he ends up G or C though :D

- - - Updated - - -

I know who ill vote..
Care to share?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
They were just trolling, it's pretty obvious. Klin is not even playing ffs.
Don't know why Melo paid so much attention to this.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Kate and Quetzalcoatl are obviously trolling. It's not worth discussing.

Zach's comment is curious to say the least. But I guess we can't really use it to anything. Unless the G's are playing an elaborate strategy by making him say that. But it's a longshot.

Imo we should go with Ford Emo or Fr3sh today. They are unpredictable as C's, and losing one of them wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'll go with Ford Emo.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Imo we should go with Ford Emo or Fr3sh today. They are unpredictable as C's, and losing one of them wouldn't be the end of the world.

I'll go with Ford Emo.
If we're going to just kill anyone, Fr3sh & Ford (if he plans on being this inactive once again) are definitely my first picks, but what would we gain from that? If everyone votes for the same player we wouldn't even have any voting patterns to work with.

I know day one is always a clusterfuck ending with a random innocent guy getting lynched, but this isn't an ideal plan either imo.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If we're going to just kill anyone, Fr3sh & Ford (if he plans on being this inactive once again) are definitely my first picks, but what would we gain from that? If everyone votes for the same player we wouldn't even have any voting patterns to work with.

I know day one is always a clusterfuck ending with a random innocent guy getting lynched, but this isn't an ideal plan either imo.
We're not going to get any smarter unless the majority, by chance, ends up voting on a G. And even if that's the case, it's doubtful we'll be able to make something out of the mess. There isn't an ideal plan on day one. Or at least I haven't seen it yet.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We're not going to get any smarter unless the majority, by chance, ends up voting on a G. And even if that's the case, it's doubtful we'll be able to make something out of the mess. There isn't an ideal plan on day one. Or at least I haven't seen it yet.
In any case, I wouldn't start with something like this this early in the day. Lively discussions are the best way to catch Gs, and if everyone just votes on a pre-determined player at this point in time it might as well stifle all conversations.

Very true on the bolded part, unless we're really lucky or a G makes a stupid mistake (caught Pming for instance) it's practically impossible. Hence, we need to look further than day one and see what would be useful in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)