Mafia dutch style (2 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How about if we all agree to vote in the person with the least votes at one hour before deadline? That way we know the target is not predetermined, and we ensure more activity
Sorry, but that's just a straight up horrible idea that completely subverts the whole concept of voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On my way back from the waterpark actually (aquacentre, les lac de l'eau d'heure).

Eating now in Charleroi.

ALC

Going off cell till later, gf complaining and I even didnt check the draxler thread yet :(

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sorry, but that's just a straight up horrible idea that completely subverts the whole concept of voting.
Okay so let's go with the votes being spread across seven people with zero chance of catching a G?

With this way there is at least a chance.

In that case my post quota for the day is almost made so I guess I can leave soon, come back tomorrow and rest assured that I will miss nothing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
On my way back from the waterpark actually (aquacentre, les lac de l'eau d'heure).

Eating now in Charleroi.

ALC

Going off cell till later, gf complaining and I even didnt check the draxler thread yet :(
Do you ever vote for someone that didnt vote for you?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aaaand it also means one less dead Civilian, ergo the game goes on for an extra day. Think long term, hombrero!
You missunderstand, he says we all should pick together a target to lynch, and as ocelot said it would most defenitely most likely be a C, and kills discussions and ways to find out suspicions with such an idea, giving Gs extra day.

Cs only get an extra day if the suggestion was no lynch, which it isnt. Which btw is also a horrible idea, even worse then Matts one.

Edit: NVM, I see Ocelot was quoting your no lynch post with saying horrible idea, I thought he was refering to Matts idea.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If we vote no lynch, we're exactly as smart tomorrow as we are today. Not lynching anyone is the opposite of thinking long term.
I'm always against 'no lynch' option, for the reasons you stated. It almost got me killed in one game, cause people decided i push for lynching someone too much. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)