Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (9 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Voting patern. King Ale first (every right to suspect her , then Mr Chocolate (the right call) voting done in the evening very close to deadline.
Today ,first to vote for Allen, in the morning, without any proof what's so ever .
Also I said could that certainly doesn't mean it's a fact.

You still haven't told us why Allen , gordo.
Why you couldn't wait for some form of evidence to come out ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gordo also had this to say:
"Bro don't talk to Alen in private anymore please" - to Snobist almost 17 hours ago
So that means he's recruited?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just like Alen was going down for you? You do realise how bizzarely simplistic you sounding? You, who havent been here all day, accuse me of being a G because of my absence when I been posting throughout?
I accused you of being a G when you came to the rescue of kappa, until i just asked where you are not my fault your game too obvious

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
After a long dinner i have to come out and say Im Jailer. I actually told BG matt that i was gonna jail Tomice. He can confirm the timing before Tomice was jailer.

I was sure Alen was a G because i did not expect him to play with same strategy as previous game, that is the reason i claimed to be the BG because he would believe me.
@Quetzalcoatl can you confirm this?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After a long dinner i have to come out and say Im Jailer. I actually told BG matt that i was gonna jail Tomice. He can confirm the timing before Tomice was jailed.

I was sure Alen was a G because i did not expect him to play with same strategy as previous game, that is the reason i claimed to be the BG because he would believe me.

EDIT:
I totally believe you like I believe my president.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I accused you of being a G when you came to the rescue of kappa, until i just asked where you are not my fault your game too obvious
Lol when did I come to the rescue of Kappa What the hell are you on about? I quoted you because you litterally mentioned my name asking my whereabouts in that post. So now two things that makes no friggin sense with you, first you ask where I am, when I'm actively posting and you been gone half the day (there might be a reason why 3 separate posters asked where you been to this query). And you claim i came to the rescue of Kappa, for replying to you mentioning me in that post, and without me even uttering a single word about Kappa.

Same Kappa btw, who has not been questioned and probed by any poster then more then I have so far, with how he was changing his votes from no lynch and back, and how he was weaseling back from being questioned etc.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
This is the weirdest game I have played.

What's the D's best move if he knows now that Matt is either a G or the BG? (assuming that Matt was investigated tonight, HOPEFULLY).

If Matt is the BG, the D will contact him but he cannot communicate with us through him because we have no way of knowing if we can trust Matt.
If Matt is a G, the D has no one to contact because now Snobist freaking says that he is the jailer.

I'm just putting it out here: Does the D have a better game than coming out publicly letting us know if Matt is the Bg or the G?

- - - Updated - - -

there is absolutely no possibility that Matt is not a G. He is 100% a G and has done everything to prove it other than straight out saying he is one
Outside of the jailer bit, do you have any other reason why Matt has to be a G?

- - - Updated - - -

@king Ale rattle the cage, at least 2 g's up there
Why do you suddenly not suspect me anymore? Your C game is always to suspect Hoori, isn't it? :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

What's the D's best move if he knows now that Matt is either a G or the BG? (assuming that Matt was investigated tonight, HOPEFULLY).

If Matt is the BG, the D will contact him but he cannot communicate with us through him because we have no way of knowing if we can trust Matt.
If Matt is a G, the D has no one to contact because now Snobist freaking says that he is the jailer.

I'm just putting it out here: Does the D have a better game than coming out publicly letting us know if Matt is the Bg or the G?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you suddenly not suspect me anymore? Your C game is always to suspect Hoori, isn't it? :D
Let's say Matt is BG and D notify us. Wouldn't it result in 50% chance one of them being whacked next?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, that’s enough reason.

Second of all, because he’s pretending to be the BG. The real BG is still Snobist, idk why he’s pretending to be the jailer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)