Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (9 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
matt looks like a G but he was one of the most vocal in voting me today, yet klin does the same thing so "we "whacked him???
you are making no sense, your a G"?
Actually that's a perfect G tactic. You can later claim "I can't be a G, look how I wanted to lynch another G" (when the other G was not in real danger).

Man Snobist is the worst and I want to vote for him tomorrow but I don't know anymore. I just hope the D did good and learned something. I really hoped he would blaze a G tonight but I guess he didn't investigate one on day 1 after all.

Snobist was claiming that Alen is a G. Alen swears Snobist is the BG. One of them is a confirmed C so we should theoretically listen to him. But all the info Alen ever had couldn't have been confirmed unless someone pmed him a screenshot of his role... Still Alen was pretty sure.

I really really really want to vote Snobist but I am afraid that we could just be victims of a mentally unstable player in that case.

On the other hand Quetz is putting on so much G vibes that I can't even describe it. I was almost certain he would be blazed tonight. He wasn't so there is still a possibility of him being the BG.

The worst part of this whole Snobist vs Quetz BG shit is that none of them are even really trying to convince us, therefore we are left to random guessing pretty much.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@king Ale rattle the cage, at least 2 g's up there
Why do you say that?

you posted this:

Alen

We don't need to worry about who the bg is for now it's irrelevant to the game, matt will be investigated tonight, depending on the result the d can then get in touch with him or blaze him
You were the first one to vote for Alen, then disappeared for 5 hours to only show up shortly after the deadline to throw shade at osman for not being around??

I'm sure you can understand why that looks shady, why it might look like you wanted to initiate a vote against Alen while not being around for the ensuing shitshow for deniability after he was revealed to be a C?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
id rather go for Tomice. There is still a small possibility that Quetz isn’t a G. Once we get Tomice we can get Quetz. The D should have more info by then too.
there is absolutely no possibility that Matt is not a G. He is 100% a G and has done everything to prove it other than straight out saying he is one

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You were so adamant Tomice is a G but changed your vote to Alen. Why was that?
A) because no one else was gonna vote for Tomice today, it would be a waste to vote for him.
B) I voted for Alen because he requested it. I’d rather have gone for Mr Chocolate, but Alen insisted on voting for himself because otherwise Snobist, who is most likely the BG would get lynched.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
wtf does deactivating it prove?, im not invis now so i must be a C correct?
your either a G or a complete and utter imbecile
Don't act stupid . Klin was right in lynching you .
We should honor his wishes tomorrow .
I think third time's the charm for you.
You were only saved because Allen said vote for me just because some members started to vote for Snobist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)