Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (8 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why do you say that?

you posted this:

You were the first one to vote for Alen, then disappeared for 5 hours to only show up shortly after the deadline to throw shade at osman for not being around??

I'm sure you can understand why that looks shady, why it might look like you wanted to initiate a vote against Alen while not being around for the ensuing shitshow for deniability after he was revealed to be a C?
:lol: osman must be yelling at you right now for typing this, i called out kappa nice way to deflect, don't worry osman

Also bro, throw shade? What are you a 15 yo tiktoker, please get a hold of yourself

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
:lol: osman must be yelling at you right now for typing this, i called out kappa nice way to deflect, don't worry osman

Also bro, throw shade? What are you a 15 yo tiktoker, please get a hold of yourself
You called me out for what exactly.
I can easy called you out. You voted early in the morning for Allen ,disappeared into the sunset after that never to be heard again.
At least the rest of us who voted for him did so on his instructions.
What's your excuse?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So Matt looks like a G'.
Klin was making to much sense in lynching Mr Chocolate so he got whacked.
That's 2 of them.
Snobist is a loose cannon and cannot be trusted .
Allen sweared he was the bg .
Gordo could have been recruited.
Dude how do you know he was not a G from the beginning? It's kind of specific to call someone "recruited". Were you the one who recruited him?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is fr3sh really the detective btw? We can’t win if he doesn’t get in contact with anyone.

my plan is, we lynch Matt tomorrow. Detective, investigate Tomice and then let Snobist know the result when Matt turns out to be a G. We’ll be halfway to victory at that point.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Dude how do you know he was not a G from the beginning? It's kind of specific to call someone "recruited". Were you the one who recruited him?
Could have been. So could Allen for that matter edit : when he's "vote for me plea " looked so suspicious.
He also went after king Ale yesterday which was somewhat a correct choice, then Mr Chocolate who is by now certainly a g and today the first one to go for Allen without a shred of proof .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Could have been. So could Allen for that matter edit : when he's "vote for me plea " looked so suspicious.
He also went after king Ale yesterday which was somewhat a correct choice, then Mr Chocolate who is by now certainly a g and today the first one to go for Allen without a shred of proof .
I still don't get it. How do you distinguish between an original G and a recruited one?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I still don't get it. How do you distinguish between an original G and a recruited one?
Voting patern. King Ale first (every right to suspect her , then Mr Chocolate (the right call) voting done in the evening very close to deadline.
Today ,first to vote for Allen, in the morning, without any proof what's so ever .
Also I said could that certainly doesn't mean it's a fact.

You still haven't told us why Allen , gordo.
Why you couldn't wait for some form of evidence to come out ?

- - - Updated - - -

Gordo also had this to say:
"Bro don't talk to Alen in private anymore please" - to Snobist almost 17 hours ago

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
exactly the weak link of the G team has been found out, and kyle and osman jumping on me when i mentioned it confirms at least one of them is also a G
Lol what universe do you live in? You litterally mentioned my name and asked where I was? I been here in the thread for 5 hours posting, you have been awol since then early vote on Alen. Your first magical appearance is asking where I been?

And when the basic rebuttal is offered, since you the one who hasn't been here, asking same exact question to you, your go to approach is just say nothing more, accuse and tell Hoori to handle us like she is your attack dog?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
After a long dinner i have to come out and say Im Jailer. I actually told BG matt that i was gonna jail Tomice. He can confirm the timing before Tomice was jailed.

I was sure Alen was a G because i did not expect him to play with same strategy as previous game, that is the reason i claimed to be the BG because he would believe me.

EDIT:

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lol what universe do you live in? You litterally mentioned my name and asked where I was? I been here in the thread for 5 hours posting, you have been awol since then early vote on Alen. Your first magical appearance is asking where I been?

And when the basic rebuttal is offered, since you the one who hasn't been here, asking same exact question to you, your go to approach is just say nothing more, accuse and tell Hoori to handle us like she is your attack dog?
Nah she knows how you play just like i know how you play, but don't worry you is going down Os

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)