Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It will be so disappointing if the D hasn't investigated Matt today. If Matt doesn't get contacted (or claim to have been contacted), and the D doesn't come out publicly about his investigation of Matt, our vote tomorrow should be again someone other than Matt and Snobist.

@Tomice, let's start with you explaining your vote for me instead of Chocolate on day 1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It will be so disappointing if the D hasn't investigated Matt today. If Matt doesn't get contacted (or claim to have been contacted), and the D doesn't come out publicly about his investigation of Matt, our vote tomorrow should be again someone other than Matt and Snobist.

@Tomice, let's start with you explaining your vote for me instead of Chocolate on day 1.
I’m sorry but how does this make any sense?

the way he acted was ridiculous, he still hasn’t explained himself when he said he would after the deadline. He was trying to find out who the jailer was to either whack or recruit.

you guys are killing me here

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I’m sorry but how does this make any sense?

the way he acted was ridiculous, he still hasn’t explained himself when he said he would after the deadline. He was trying to find out who the jailer was to either whack or recruit.

you guys are killing me here
It's either Matt or Snobist who is the BG, right? Because of this, we cannot kill them unless you give me one very good reason why you think Matt is definitely lying.

The thing about after the deadline makes sense to me and is consistent with his BG role. He was, like everyone else, probably thinking he was going to be investigated tonight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's either Matt or Snobist who is the BG, right? Because of this, we cannot kill them unless you give me one very good reason why you think Matt is definitely lying.

The thing about after the deadline makes sense to me and is consistent with his BG role. He was, like everyone else, probably thinking he was going to be investigated tonight.
no, he was stalling. He PM’d me the same shit before.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Again , klin was the only one (not suspicious Matt) who kept his vote for mr Chocolate throughout the craziness and he was whacked.
Allen was the one who kept his vote on Matt, till the end ,even when we questioned his actions and he turned out to be a lynched civilian .
So when it comes to voting I think we should head the advice of our dear colleagues and boot one of them.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Again , klin was the only one (not suspicious Matt) who kept his vote for mr Chocolate throughout the craziness and he was whacked.
Allen was the one who kept his vote on Matt, till the end ,even when we questioned his actions and he turned out to be a lynched civilian .
So when it comes to voting I think we should head the advice of our dear colleagues and boot one of them.

At this point, the Gs whack anyone they think is the D. They definitely thought Klin was the Detective based on his posts.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah he was right in signaling Mr chocolate if that's what you imply.

But there is no way Chocolate was investigated last night (he was getting voted out). The Gs know the D doesn't know Chocolate's role because through the crooked cop they know someone else was investigated. Klin's insisting on Chocolate cannot be the reason he was whacked.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And if Snobist is the real bg he certainly doesn't seem to be playing for the C's.
It feels more like 3 or 4 g's + Snobist for a troll job .
That's why I think they didn't even attack themselves. Matt who I think is a g' has a pretty cordial relationship with Snobist and vice versa .
If my theory is correct I think we as C's have little chance of winning this and are only laughed at behind our backs , with Snobist facilitating this clusterfuck.

Edit: They have whacked our most experienced civilians in voller and klin with snobists troll job completely derailing us in lynching probably the best player in the game.

PS I don't even think Snobist cares to win the game. He is just here for a laugh.
As Allen said he's atitudine could have gotten him lynched since the first posts that he posted when the game started.

If I can suggest a course of action :
Lynch Mr Chocolate tomorrow as per Klin
Linch Matt the day after tomorrow as per Allen
By then , the d( investigate gordo he was the first to vote against Allen with no apparent reason,4 or 5 hours before klin posted the second vote), hopefully would have found another one and gun blaze him, because neither Matt nor Snobist can be trusted .
It's worth nothing to note that even if it turns out that Snobist is the bg , the answer is can you trust him as a d, after the way he played Allen and all of us for that matter?
If he's playing for laughs he is just going to tell the g', give us false hope and continue laughing behind our backs.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And if Snobist is the real bg he certainly doesn't seem to be playing for the C's.
It feels more like 3 or 4 g's + Snobist for a troll job .
That's why I think they didn't even attack themselves. Matt who I think is a g' has a pretty cordial relationship with Snobist and vice versa .
If my theory is correct I think we as C's have little chance of winning this and are only laughed at behind our backs , with Snobist facilitating this clusterfuck.

Edit: They have whacked our most experienced civilians in voller and klin with snobists troll job completely derailing us in lynching probably the best player in the game.

PS I don't even think Snobist cares to win the game. He is just here for a laugh.
As Allen said he's atitudine could have gotten him lynched since the first posts that he posted when the game started.

If I can suggest a course of action :
Lynch Mr Chocolate tomorrow as per Klin
Linch Matt the day after tomorrow as per Allen
By then , the d( investigate gordo he was the first to vote against Allen with no apparent reason,4 or 5 hours before klin posted the second vote), hopefully would have found another one and gun blaze him, because neither Matt nor Snobist can be trusted .
It's worth nothing to note that even if it turns out that Snobist is the bg , the answer is can you trust after the way he played Allen and all of us for that matter?
If he's playing for laughs he is just going to tell the g', give us false hope and continue laughing behind our backs.

If Snobist is detrimental for us winning then why don’t you vote to lynch him? You voted no lynch yesterday and Alen today.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
yep, told me he’s working with Snobist, which snobist denied. He’s a G trying to sniff out special roles.
Why would you believe erratic Snobist but not Matt? Snobist claims he's the BG then changes his tune and says he's the jailer. Why? Dude's fishy as fuck. Either he's a G or a plain C playing for the lulz.

Matt is not in the clear yet but I don't understand your obsession with him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I really hate to do this but the individual I'm working with leaves me no choice. I really felt sorry for Alen there at the end

The situation is this. I am the BG, the jailer seems to be ALC and Snobist is the D.

As you know Snobist went telling people he was the BG for God knows what reason. He investigated Gordo on day 1. He was a regular C and Snobist revealed his D role to him

Gordo correctly guessed I was the BG and wanted me to let Snobist keep pretending to be the BG. It was a good idea but I didn't trust him at first and thought he could be recruited. I thought it might be a bette idea to come out as the BG and let Snobist pretend to be the jailer . He agreed to it, I came out and he royally fucked up that plan.

He was also supposed to investigate me, although he knew my role, so the Gs would think he couldn't be the D, but he investigated King Ale instead and she's a normal C too.

I think ALC is recruited. He has to follow our jailing orders or he gets lynched.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I really hate to do this but the individual I'm working with leaves me no choice. I really felt sorry for Alen there at the end

The situation is this. I am the BG, the jailer seems to be ALC and Snobist is the D.

As you know Snobist went telling people he was the BG for God knows what reason. He investigated Gordo on day 1. He was a regular C and Snobist revealed his D role to him

Gordo correctly guessed I was the BG and wanted me to let Snobist keep pretending to be the BG. It was a good idea but I didn't trust him at first and thought he could be recruited. I thought it might be a bette idea to come out as the BG and let Snobist pretend to be the jailer . He agreed to it, I came out and he royally fucked up that plan.

He was also supposed to investigate me, although he knew my role, so the Gs would think he couldn't be the D, but he investigated King Ale instead and she's a normal C too.

I think ALC is recruited. He has to follow our jailing orders or he gets lynched.
Gordo correctly guessed
:rofl:

Next lie should be better .

So has Allen when he correctly voted to lynch you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)