Mafia 2020 v2 || The FANATIC (13 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It will be so disappointing if the D hasn't investigated Matt today. If Matt doesn't get contacted (or claim to have been contacted), and the D doesn't come out publicly about his investigation of Matt, our vote tomorrow should be again someone other than Matt and Snobist.

@Tomice, let's start with you explaining your vote for me instead of Chocolate on day 1.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/mafia-2020-v2-the-fanatic.44297/page-52#post-6132252

Will also add if I'm a G in that situation why would I vote anything other the Mr Choco? I'll be just another vote out of 9 for him, potentially more.

In the meantime I'll go over the stuff I've missed today

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well as per klin it is going to bury the entire c team if they listen to you.
So klin was voting one g' and highly suspected another . Makes sense that you whacked him.
It was one throwaway comment from Klin. He accused a lot of people, and I mean a lot.
You can lynch me if you want. I’m a plain C and my death won’t mean much to the G’s. You, however, are definitely a G. Your panicked reactions make that obvious.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It was one throwaway comment from Klin. He accused a lot of people, and I mean a lot.
You can lynch me if you want. I’m a plain C and my death won’t mean much to the G’s. You, however, are definitely a G. Your panicked reactions make that obvious.
You mistake my theory for panic reactions.:rofl:
That says a lot about you.
Sadly I didn't see any coming from you.
Just one liners . You and gordo are good at that .
You two also voted for Allen(you while honoring him).:lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You mistake my theory for panic reactions.:rofl:
That says a lot about you.
Sadly I didn't see any coming from you.
Just one liners . You and gordo are good at that .
You two also voted for Allen(you while honoring him).:lol:
Would you rather vote for special C over a plain C who begged to be sacrificed to save important C’s?
Of course you would, you’re a G, that’s why.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why do you care so much if you die? Because you're a G and the chances of playing as a G are limited. You don't want your G life cut short. I get it, bruh. It's so much fun.
I don't care . I want the C's to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you rather vote for special C over a plain C who begged to be sacrificed to save important C’s?
Of course you would, you’re a G, that’s why.
The most important thing is that you honored him . :lol:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
lol why do you say that? Oh yeah, I’ll jail whoever as long as we Lynch Tomice btw
Also You've been on my back from day one and you haven't provided a single shred of reasoning as to why, you only talked about your hunches and spider senses. You haven't mentioned my name once with more then a single line. of text.

If you have anything to accuses me of please do that, otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. If you are a C tell me what you think I did wrong and we can clear the air, or not. f your a G then meh

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Also You've been on my back from day one and you haven't provided a single shred of reasoning as to why, you only talked about your hunches and spider senses. You haven't mentioned my name once with more then a single line. of text.

If you have anything to accuses me of please do that, otherwise you are wasting everyone's time. If you are a C tell what you think I did wrong and we can clear the air. f your a G then meh
I’m the jailer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)