Mafia 2018! (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fucking hell! Good job at the G's voting for Blondu. The C's? You are a bunch of retards. Liek seriously. Blondu was the most obvious C I've ever seen on the first day. A G would never post a screenshot of his inbox. Why? It creates too much attention and it was borderline auto-lynching.

Confident to say there's at least a couple of G's among the Blondu voters, especially if Tomice turns out a G, but why would the G's risk tomice? Perhaps because it would be too obvious if they saved him.

Detective shit is just dumb luck.

I'll read the thread later on, when tiem allows it.
Lol your dumbass voted Tomice and now you're saying the other Cs are a bunch of retards for voting for Blondu for gathering too much attention.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tomice must be a C, no way Gs would risk this with a coin toss if all they needed was one vote, especially when the accusations for Tomice were not strong ones (if there even was one), easy to shift that.

What was strange for me last night is Kyle building the perfect case for Maddy, he convinced me, and then voting for blondu himself. Whats up with that?

Whats also strange is Fr3sh being hardly active yesterday, that's his G game, but then again he wasn't very active on tuz either, probably just busy.

It's crucial we get a good vote today, can't have 2 Cs up against each other again or this quickly is turning into a disaster for Cs. At moment, if I had to guess, my list of Cs would be Klin, Tomice, Jethro and of course myself :D Hardly any idea about Gs, pretty much every other poster is a bit suspicious to me. Fuck, even Klin and his Tomice campaign made no sense to me, but him being a G and acting as a whip would make even less sense.
I answered that, numbnuts. I was all for voting Maddy but nobody else was so I chose Blondu cause he had votes. I'll vote Maddy today though

And what the fuck makes you think Klin is a C?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, following my post above

First group: Maddy,Fresh,Monty and Sidd even though he changed vote to Blondu at the end (one of them is a sure G imo), Klin started the campaign but he is less of a suspect for me in this context at least as per the reasons mentioned above. Kyle also voted me at some point but I need to look up when it was

Second group: Maddy,Kyle (He did vote blondue at the end but I could have been lynched as well and the result for a G would be the same, he also switched vote too often for my liking) and Klin. On the same token people who went hard after Blondu close to deadline seem less G at the moment and those are Radekas and Sidd

Third group: Maddy, Radekas and possibly Sidd.

Maddy being on all three groups takes the lead, for now at least. Klin and Sidd are 2nd being on two but personally I'm not sure they are G's.

Outside of that looking at the meaningless votes we get ADP,Jethro and Pitbull. I think possible that there is a G between them but I think one at most. I won't be against picking two of them which might leave us with a 33% chance to get a G between the 3. I can go for either that or Maddy at this point
In my defense I voted for half of the people in this game yesterday to get the juices flowing and see what happened.

If you've noticed Fresh has been dead set on voting for me personally, is doing it again right now, but for some reason showed up to vote for you in between with zero reason given. That's exactly what Fresh would do as a G.

Why did Fresh show up to vote for you? Because the Gs don't trust him to make his own decisions and told him to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck it, I'm going Kyle too :D
There's no official rule against it u g

- - - Updated - - -

If Kyle is a C
We kill pitbull
I trust maddy

- - - Updated - - -

C lief
:howler:

Fresh is dead set on me but in the same post says kill Pitbull next once, as he obviously knows, I am revealed to be C

Fresh is a G and too retarded to hide it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
fuck it, I'm going Kyle too :D
I voted Maddy because the dude is suspicious for the reasons Kyle mentioned yesterday and for the reasons I mentioned this morning. If there's a strong case for someone or if it looks possible that my other favorite suspects Fr3sh or Kyle get lynched, I'm willing to reconsider. I'm definitely not playing this game to vote for Maddy, I always play to win.
What the fuck is this?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I answered that, numbnuts. I was all for voting Maddy but nobody else was so I chose Blondu cause he had votes. I'll vote Maddy today though

And what the fuck makes you think Klin is a C?
Klin went full retard with 80+ posts yesterday attacking a C (at least I think Tomice is a C), that's too ballsy for a G on first day. Sure that's not a confirmation, but at moment I don't think we need to go after him.

But ffs, if you knew blondu is a C, why vote for him? To join in the common idiocy only makes sense if you're a G and need to hide. Besides I joined the Maddy vote yesterday before going to sleep only for you to stay on blondu.

Fr3sh is a strong suspect of mine, yes :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Klin went full retard with 80+ posts yesterday attacking a C (at least I think Tomice is a C), that's too ballsy for a G on first day. But ffs, if you knew blondu is a C, why vote for him? To join in the common idiocy only makes sense if you're a G and need to hide. Besides I joined the Maddy vote yesterday before going to sleep only for you to stay on blondu.

K bro
U still dying after Kyle

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Klin went full retard with 80+ posts yesterday attacking a C (at least I think Tomice is a C), that's too ballsy for a G on first day. But ffs, if you knew blondu is a C, why vote for him? To join in the common idiocy only makes sense if you're a G and need to hide. Besides I joined the Maddy vote yesterday before going to sleep only for you to stay on blondu.

Why did you do that?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
so we lynch Kyle and when he's dead go after each other? :D deal

- - - Updated - - -

because Maddy is suspicious unlike blondu or Tomice, what's the point in lynching a sure C?
I'm gonna get back to back G's

- - - Updated - - -

If I get whacked y'all know wah gwannin

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
because Maddy is suspicious unlike blondu or Tomice
it was a useless vote

btw you don't make any sense. The only reasons you've given for Maddy being suspicious has been that you agree with what I said about him yesterday. You've said that like two or three times that I am right in my suspicions about Maddy, you then vote for Maddy when its totally meaningless (your alleged prime suspect), and now you're not only voting for me (the one who convinced you of Maddy's guilt?) you're pushing hard for me. For pretty much no reason, you've just been pushing hard against me today (despite being convinced of Maddy's guilt, your prime suspect :howler: yesterday by me?

Please try and break down your play for me in a way that makes any sense.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
it was a useless vote

btw you don't make any sense. The only reasons you've given for Maddy being suspicious has been that you agree with what I said about him yesterday. You've said that like two or three times that I am right in my suspicions about Maddy, you then vote for Maddy when its totally meaningless (your alleged prime suspect), and now you're not only voting for me (the one who convinced you of Maddy's guilt?) you're pushing hard for me. For pretty much no reason, you've just been pushing hard against me today (despite being convinced of Maddy's guilt, your prime suspect :howler: yesterday by me?

Please try and break down your play for me in a way that makes any sense.
Maddy would have self sabotaged his c 4 lief
If he was g he'd commit seppuku
I know trust

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fred, autolynch Fr3sh. He gave out his password.
omg

- - - Updated - - -

had to be u

- - - Updated - - -

worse than kyle n fred n osman n x combined

- - - Updated - - -

cant believe i loved u

- - - Updated - - -

feel so betrayed

- - - Updated - - -

also i did not provide my password voller is a g he wants me dead he knows im a c and i have plenty knowledge
he doesn't want the c's to win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)