Mafia 2018! (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Wittl did fr3sh really give you his password? Or is he trolling?
@Wittl will confirm i didn't
if he says i did he's a g

- - - Updated - - -
@Fred pls don't check what's app chat, i did not ask for help because i was temporarily locked out of my account

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm home now. Not too many interesting things have happened today. Except that Fr3sh shared his password on some wall, it seems.

Regarding yesterday, I'm definitely more inclined to believe that Tomice is a C as well. His aggressive attitude would be very reckless for a G on the first day - especially considering he ended up in a coinflip. The votes most likely being split between two C's doesn't tell ud a whole lot. The most information is probably gathered from looking at the players who jumped on the bandwagon easily - or even voted for someone completely different early just to stay our of the limelight.

These people seem the most suspicious to me:
ADP1897
Kyle
ALC
pitbull

Someone like ADP1897, for example, managed to make 37 posts yesterday without saying jackshit.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #844
    Come on guys help me out here. Can someone confirm if fr3sh really did give out his password? I know his history, but i only take action if he 100% did this. So far all i see are accusations.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    omg

- - - Updated - - -

had to be u

- - - Updated - - -

worse than kyle n fred n osman n x combined

- - - Updated - - -

cant believe i loved u

- - - Updated - - -

feel so betrayed

- - - Updated - - -

also i did not provide my password voller is a g he wants me dead he knows im a c and i have plenty knowledge
    he doesn't want the c's to win
    I'm pretty confident you are a C if you pulled this shit though.

But if you shared your password, you have to get autolynched. Those are the rules.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    it was a useless vote

btw you don't make any sense. The only reasons you've given for Maddy being suspicious has been that you agree with what I said about him yesterday. You've said that like two or three times that I am right in my suspicions about Maddy, you then vote for Maddy when its totally meaningless (your alleged prime suspect), and now you're not only voting for me (the one who convinced you of Maddy's guilt?) you're pushing hard for me. For pretty much no reason, you've just been pushing hard against me today (despite being convinced of Maddy's guilt, your prime suspect :howler: yesterday by me?

Please try and break down your play for me in a way that makes any sense.
    Voting for a suspicious member which could be a g >>> joining in lynching a c, even if its less popular. Im on your case because you voted blondu, knowing hes a c. Or did you really think there was reason for suspicion?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Come on guys help me out here. Can someone confirm if fr3sh really did give out his password? I know his history, but i only take action if he 100% did this. So far all i see are accusations.
    I have no idea. Try checking the whatsapp conversation, as he says?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I'm pretty confident you are a C if you pulled this shit though.

But if you shared your password, you have to get autolynched. Those are the rules.
    please provide legal documentation that states this
    i read first page rules, 4 times over
    also disclosure:
    i did not provide password

- - - Updated - - -

i did not
    u can trust me broski

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    please provide legal documentation that states this
    i read first page rules, 4 times over
    also disclosure:
    i did not provide password
    You just wrote that someone else was posting from your account. And I can see on a visitor message that your password is your third favorite pokemon. So obviously someone gained access to your account. Correct?

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #851
    I'm sorry @Fr3sh but theres too much smoke here, and I think you definitely should have known better. I thought you were easily accused, but you admitted in the whatsapp chat that you gave your password to Wittl.

Therefore Fr3sh is autolynched people. He was a Civilian

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    I'm home now. Not too many interesting things have happened today. Except that Fr3sh shared his password on some wall, it seems.

Regarding yesterday, I'm definitely more inclined to believe that Tomice is a C as well. His aggressive attitude would be very reckless for a G on the first day - especially considering he ended up in a coinflip. The votes most likely being split between two C's doesn't tell ud a whole lot. The most information is probably gathered from looking at the players who jumped on the bandwagon easily - or even voted for someone completely different early just to stay our of the limelight.

These people seem the most suspicious to me:
    ADP1897
    Kyle
    ALC
    pitbull

Someone like ADP1897, for example, managed to make 37 posts yesterday without saying jackshit.
    I make most of my post for defending myself, and pointing that tomice & blondu stunt was too dangerous for a G. Why would G make such a coin toss for eliminate 1 member, and bring himself to questioning? And i don't like making an acusations in this early stage. Imo, we capture the G by catching their post inconsistency.

Besides i pointed out that klin asking piotr to jump ship to blondu. At that point blondu imo is one of the useful C, since at latter stages no one will pick him.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Voting for a suspicious member which could be a g >>> joining in lynching a c, even if its less popular. Im on your case because you voted blondu, knowing hes a c. Or did you really think there was reason for suspicion?
    How could i have possibly known he is a C? It was first day and he seemed most suspiciois though you have totally not adressed your bizarre flip from maddy to me. What is it you are thinking? That both he and i are Gs and attacked him fir no reason?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I'm sorry @Fr3sh but theres too much smoke here, and I think you definitely should have known better. I thought you were easily accused, but you admitted in the whatsapp chat that you gave your password to Wittl.

Therefore Fr3sh is autolynched people. He was a Civilian
    Yeah we deserve it.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    How could i have possibly known he is a C? It was first day and he seemed most suspiciois though you have totally not adressed your bizarre flip from maddy to me. What is it you are thinking? That both he and i are Gs and attacked him fir no reason?
    I don't like the narrative people are pushing for like Blondu was an obvious C, backed by hindsight. I sure had my doubts but to act like it was certine, on day 1 no less smells fishy and feels like trying to earn credit for defending him.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I make most of my post for defending myself, and pointing that tomice & blondu stunt was too dangerous for a G. Why would G make such a coin toss for eliminate 1 member, and bring himself to questioning? And i don't like making an acusations in this early stage. Imo, we capture the G by catching their post inconsistency.

Besides i pointed out that klin asking piotr to jump ship to blondu. At that point blondu imo is one of the useful C, since at latter stages no one will pick him.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure he is that useful after that since he becomes a prime recruiting target

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)