Mafia 2018! (43 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're a bit fickle for me to read..
From maddy, pitbull, tomice, i don't have any idea when it comes with you and klin.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
You know that you can search my post history and find out. There is a logical progression there unlike pitbull

- - - Updated - - -

Seemed obvious to me neither blondu nor Tomice were suspicious, so went for someone I thought was suspicious, how many times do you want me to repeat it?
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your story? Care to do more than show up, join pitbull in voting for me with no reason and make four more nonsense posts before the deadline

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why not both Maddy and Kyle?
I'm not 100% honestly. It's just that yesterday I had a sense that Kyle was truly willing to vote for Maddy, if he indeed was then only one of them can be a G.
Of Course it's nothing more than a hunch today since I couldn't vote Maddy yesterday and we couldn't get the ball rolling since people yesterday kept piling on me without reason and on blondu who was already in the running.

So it's basically a leftover feeling from yesterday. Not much, I guess I should re-examine this one

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
You know that you can search my post history and find out. There is a logical progression there unlike pitbull

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your story? Care to do more than show up, join pitbull in voting for me with no reason and make four more nonsense posts before the deadline
Afaik you told blondu that he is pick you without a reasons (because pitbul said you wasn't a g iirc) then you pick tomice. Then a few post later you told everyone that i'm also your suspect.. that's why i said you're a bit fickle.

But for sure, i'll re-read before i'll cast my vote..
It's 11 p.m. here

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not 100% honestly. It's just that yesterday I had a sense that Kyle was truly willing to vote for Maddy, if he indeed was then only one of them can be a G.
Of Course it's nothing more than a hunch today since I couldn't vote Maddy yesterday and we couldn't get the ball rolling since people yesterday kept piling on me without reason and on blondu who was already in the running.

So it's basically a leftover feeling from yesterday. Not much, I guess I should re-examine this one
I absolutely would have voted maddy. I didnt because the game came down to you vs. Blondu

In my experience the first day is ALMOST ALWAYS two Cs on the chopping block. Just how it works and my rationale was as follows:

-i believed that it was slightly more likely blondu was G. Mostly because of the vote push against you seemingly in his defense

-given the high chance you are both Cs i would rather you survived than blondu

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That hunch ain't worth anything imo. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Afaik you told blondu that he is pick you without a reasons (because pitbul said you wasn't a g iirc) then you pick tomice. Then a few post later you told everyone that i'm also your suspect.. that's why i said you're a bit fickle.

But for sure, i'll re-read before i'll cast my vote..
It's 11 p.m. here

I dont know what the fuck this means are you posting in code?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I absolutely would have voted maddy. I didnt because the game came down to you vs. Blondu

In my experience the first day is ALMOST ALWAYS two Cs on the chopping block. Just how it works and my rationale was as follows:

-i believed that it was slightly more likely blondu was G. Mostly because of the vote push against you seemingly in his defense

-given the high chance you are both Cs i would rather you survived than blondu
Being a C and suspecting Blondu to an extant myself I can't hold it against you how you voted. But I do understand why for others it would look suspicious, I really wish we could have gotten someone else other then me to get some votes, I really wanted a threeway but the bandwagon against me yesterday was just whack.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Got you.

If anyone read my long post i said the odd's of one or more G's are more likely in the subset of {tomice, alc, radekas, kyle, championsid}

You jumped on the blondu train and now without reasoning are jumping on the maddy train

ALC
If there is still a vote then I'm sticking to ALC for now, i'd also like to note that he hasnt defended himself till now

ALC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)